Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Giant Win!



Thats right the New York Giants won Superbowl 42. Last night was the "big game" and
they went in there and did the dam thing! I love The Giants since I was a lil kid. I always loved them and the Miami Dolphins so some reason. The last time The Giants won the Superbowl was 1991 if I'm not mistaken, so this is a big deal for them and all New Yorkers!
Tomorrow New York is going to throw them a parade and they will get some more shine time.

Who watched the game? I watched it and loved it. The last 8min was the best of the whole
game I think. The Giants were the first to score with a field goal. Then soon after Patriots came and got
 a touchdown. The score stayed 3-7 until the forth quarter The Giants came and got a touchdown to put giants in the lead with 10-7. Then soon after that Patriots came back with a hard drive and won a touchdown, making the score 10-14 and only leaving about 2:30seconds
on the clock. It was 3rd down and Eil Manning escaped a sack and threw a line drive pass down the field and it was caught!
Then with about .40seconds on the clock Manning throws a touchdown pass to #17 Plaxico and puts the Giants ahead with 17-14!
The Patriots only had time for a few plays and then the game was over and the Giants WON!!
I was so happy, I was screaming and yelling along with Gypsy and
even Harley joined in on the fun!

4 comments:

JustFrankie said...

J-E-T-S Wait tll next year. from an old Bayside Queens diehard.
Even though it was the Giants, I'm so glad they beat that arrogant coach for NE.

Congrats

Jaqui said...

I was a little hesitant to root for them since they beat my Packers to get to the big game. But I definitely didn’t want the Patriots to win. It was a great game. They played great and definitely deserved it!!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

For sure it was a good game. I wish I was a fly on the wall, just watching you hoot-n-holler woulda been funny!

JustFrankie said...

Hey skillz,
I tried a different way to contact you to no avail. Please read my past two blogs along with the links and tell me what you think. I figured you might relate.

Powered By Blogger