Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Taking Out The Trash!



As a favor to one of Gypsy's good friends we took in someone who needed a place to stay only for 2 weeks tops. The very first night she stayed she came home from work, she worked as a waitress, and when she came home she had a 6pack of beer.
One of Gypsy's friends were over that
night and had one of the beers the other bitch, her name was Laura, drank the rest.
The 3rd night she was there happened to be Gypsy's birthday and its in the middle of the
summer. We have no A/C here due to the fact that the building is old and the wiring can
not hold a A/C. So Laura was complaining about that to me. When she first came next to me I could smell the beer and liquor on her. I told her there was nothing we could do and she needed to be grateful for the fact that she had a roof over her drunk head. Also for her to get back in her room before she gets hurt, Don't even THINK about fucking around with me and Gypsy when we were nice enough to take you in!
I was at my mothers painting one of the apartments when I got a phone call from Gypsy
saying to come home NOW because if I didn't get home fast enough she was going to kill this crazy drunk bitch.
So I got home as fast as I could and when I came home I saw Laura a lil too close to Gypsy and standing near her where I just didn't like it. I asked Gypsy what was going on and she said that Laura came home mad drunk and just started some shit with her and its too fucking much and she needs to leave NOW! So I told her she needed to leave and she acted the same way toward me. Loud, rude and just plain shit faced drunk! I repeated 
to her she needed to leave and that I was giving her 10minutes to pack her shit and get the fuck out. She again started cursing and yelling. So I told her if she got in my face one more time I was going to hurt her. She started yelling something about she knew "bigger and badder dyke's and she was going to get me fucked up". Well after that statement I just grabbed her by her neck with my right hand and then clocked her with my left. She went down like a ton of bricks. I went and stood over her because I was just going to start
pounding on her when Gypsy came over to stop me. I went in to the room we gave her to stay in,  opened the window and then threw all her shit out the window. Gypsy had already called 911
at least 2times by now and they still had not come after about 20minutes had passed. She was still on the floor either crying or screaming, I don't remember, when I ran down stairs and flagged down a cop car.
When the cops stopped I told them what was going on and that she tried to hit me of course
and that she was throwing all her stuff out the window and she drunk and just plain nuts. They came upstairs and as soon as they saw her and the state she was in the knew she was the trouble. I mean she was doing all of this in a tank top and panties.
After about another 10minutes of her ranting and raving she finally got the rest of the
stuff she had that I didn't throw out the window and left. I watched her as she walked down the main street in her tank and panties.
About 2hours later I went to the store for us and about 4houses down I saw all of her
belongings on the sidewalk. Some of it was still in bags, some of it people had went threw and took what they wanted. I then took the rest of everything that was there and put it on the sidewalk for the trash men to pick up. Sure enough later that night they came and took all her shit. Too bad she wasn't going in the truck as well!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I can't deal with an alcoholic. They are some of the meanest and most irrational people you will ever deal with in your lifetime.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Yea, I gotta agree with Pinkfuzzy... my ex and I used to fight constantly. He would turn into a complete asshole the minute he started drinking. Now, he's normally an asshole but would become Super Dick with Eyes.

Wish I'd been there to see this shit, lol!

JustFrankie said...

Rough stuff, Great stuff. You dealt with it pretty good.

sKILLz said...

Yea same here. I have NO TOLERANCE for drunks. There just so fucking innoying when they get drunk. Loud,rude and just stupid to the point where I want to punch them in the face!

Anonymous said...

A drunk is the FIRST one to go around telling people how nobody loves them, they have no friends.....etc......


You can always tell a drunks house by the hole in the walls, broken furniture, broken glass. I really have use for them as friends.

joy said...

I Hate Drunks.

Powered By Blogger