Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Renting Space


Here we are at the start of another week. I have seen the bitches pretty much everyday since what happened and its like I'm the topic of everyones conversation.
Today Gypsy and I were coming out of McDonald's after having lunch there and the lil
crew was standing outside. The only reason they didn't come inside was because they only spend there money on pills and crack. They never spend there money on anything for themselves such as new boots or a new coat, or whatever just something new you know what I mean. They
would rather spend it on crack and pills. So anyway we came out and the first words I hear were this bitch saying something like "Well I fought her cause she fucked with my friend". So after hearing that I laughed out loud a lil bit and turned to Gypsy and said "Baby I love the fact that
I'm the talk of the town, they wake up with me on there minds and they go to sleep with me on there minds as well".
As soon as I said that they all stopped talking and one bitch who is going around telling people
shes going stab me shot me a dirty look and I returned it right back.
Gypsy and I lit our cigs and proceeded to walk to the bus stop down the block. Its obvious that they have nothing going on in there lives to be talking about shit that happened over a week ago. Most of them either live at home with there parents, and mind you all of them are above the
age of 40, or they live in a shelter or there homeless. One of them is a known crackhead hooker. She sells herself for crack and low amounts of money.
She confronted me last week I think and wanted me to fight her, I told her I have shit to l
ose, she said to me "oh please what you got to lose" I said to her "a family, a apartment, my animals, and people to care about me to name a few things. You know shit you don't have"
She didn't know how to respond to that one.
Its just this crazy shit that's going on right now at my program, and it seems the gossip has
made it to the 2 other programs in the area. Do I rent that much space in your head that you keep talking about me?
Like I said in another post I have shit to lose and I value my freedom. I like being able to come home and do whatever I please. not having to watch my back while in the shower. Now
having to worry while I'm eating is someone going threw my shit trying to steal it.
So let them talk all the shit they want about me, right now I just bite my tongue and keep it moving.

Easter Sunday Gypsy and I went to an Animal Shelter in Williamsburg Brooklyn. All we
did was help out walking the dogs. We were there for a few hours and then afterwards we went
out to an early dinner. We came home and stayed together for the rest of the Sunday
mostly in bed with our lil monsters.
I hope everyone else has a good Easter and a great weekend. Till next time.......

7 comments:

dee goldie said...

aw, i'm glad you had a relaxing easter in bed with your girl and the monsters. =)

you are right, fuck the haters that have nothing else to do but talk shit and get in other people's business. keep your chin up and know that you are better than all that!

xo

Lori said...

Hey,

Stopping by to spread some uplifting words of cheer...don't let anyone in this world break your peace of mind or jeopardize your freedom. I got into the legal system at 27 and I didn't get out until I was almost 40. I did 2 major incarcerations, and unless you have experienced it, noone will ever understand what it is like. I am also on methadone, thru my doctor, but I used to be on clinics. They sound like the typical unemployed crackhead/pillhead crew that is at every clinic. I also struggle with issues on the daily, but I have some semblance of a life. Family, work, my son, dog etc...They are jealous...plain and simple...Please remember you do have very much to lose..Even if they spit on you, ask if it's raining and keep on walking...Sorry this is so long, but you seem really nice and I can feel what you are going thru. I am all too familiar with the element of people you are dealing with. Remember, I live in Baltimore. Please hang in there and hold your damn head up. You are building a life for you and your girl and your animals. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers....


Lori

sKILLz said...

Thanks guys for the thoughts and prayers.
For me its hard to just simply walk away.
I too have been in and out of the system many times. Did one major bid and the other skids bids.
I have been an addict on heroin since I was 13 but I somehow always managed to keep my morals.
Anways right now I'm out the door.
thanks again and till next time.....

JustFrankie said...

Ok now you got my interest peaked. Who are these scumbags and why are they having these rotten feelings towards you. When I went to Delancey Street, being a ex con taught me that I have much more to lose than the average Joe when it comes to confrontations. No. 1 being my record. The cops will take another's word against mine for that simple fact. So, I have to walk away from volatile situations, even if someone spits in my face. Now if someone physically harms me, only then can I protect myself and give a good beating. You did the right thing and stay up (but not your fists) Peace

nikki said...

proud of you...helping animals rock...I just got a "real job" at an animal shelter here and I would do it for free,actually I do do it for free at the humane society sometimes volunteer when they need me. I love animals....glad your easter was good too, but I swear I forgot it was easter when it came up and my family was all mad at me

sKILLz said...

I LOVE animals, more than people I think. Its just that most people dont deserve my help, or anything from me.
People are so fucking mean and down right grimy.
My online peeps and my homies in real life know I would go all out for them but other then that I say fuck the rest!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Hey G-Friend, I don't know what's going on but I know how those bitches can be at the program. They have no life so they gotta make up drama and deflect attention from their own BS.

Hugz to you and the Wife, big hugz!

Powered By Blogger