Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bound To Happen


A so called homegirl of mine from the program got popped for shoplifting. Her name is Judy and she has a twin sister Joann and
there known for boosting, been doing it for YEARS! Now when she got caught this past Saturday she had her daughter with her. The little girl is no more than 11 years old and already she knows how to boost.
The mother (if you want to call her that) shows her what to take from the stores, how to
take, to be a lookout and that its only ok when you do it with me because were stealing to get money to eat for the family is what she tells the daughter.
She also has a son who is about 5 or 6 years old she also takes him into the stores with her
to steal.
Her husband also drags the kids around stealing in the stores and God forbid they take
something without the parents telling them then they will get in trouble because they
weren't told to take it for the family to eat.
Meanwhile its not for the family to eat its for the mother and father to smoke crack,
shoot dope, do pills and drink beer.
The mother already has a ACS case pending, and they arrested her this time they took the daughter from her.
Now in my opinion I mean I know the mother and father are not the best thing going for her but that's all she knows. God forbid she gets put into a home where the people abuse her sexually or physically or even mentally?! Then what? What kind of chance does this little girl have? What kind of chance does the son have? Everyday they see things that little kids should not be seeing. Everyday in the summer when they don't have school they drag them everywhere till all hours of the night. They don't go to school everyday and of course there happy with that cause no kid really wants to go to school.
Last summer the kids would see me everyday and every time he would see me I would either have my iPod or my PSP so of course they wanted to use it. They don't have anything like that and if they do get it,
 it gets sold not too much longer.
So I would let them use it and share it, 2 songs for him and then 2songs for you I would say.
The mother has a older son about 20 and hes already a known thief, and dope fiend.
So again that's just another example of what kind of chances do these kids have? I feel bad for Judy for getting locked up and loosing her little girl but I mean how long can you do
something and not expect to get caught out there? Whats it going to take for you to understand that you already have a case going, your worker is on your ass and then your going to
take the kids out with you while you go boosting and copping drugs?
If you pray or have a higher power please say a prayer that the little girl is ok and that no harm comes to her.

3 comments:

DirtyBitchSociety said...

I sure know this mentality. I was one of the Mom's who exposed their kids to too many things, wrong things. Yes, there was a time when I believed that stealing from stores was the answer. In my mind, I told myself that I had to do it and until I had all of my things taken, I never felt the sting.

It's a real shame and it's rather sad, huh? But I was guilty of this myself, not when my kids were little but I turned them into really good criminals. We are all reformed, for the most part, lol. Hopefully, Karma is done with me, huh?

Victoria said...

Wow, that's really awful. It's sad that the little girl got her mother taken away from her. My heart goes out for her. But the worst part about it is the fact that the mother and father would be so irresponsible that they would risk losing their daughter just so they could pull together enough money by shoplifting to get high! And even teaching and allowing their daughter to steal! It's so unfortunate. And selfish. It's just another example of how being addicted to drugs can make you do things that you would NEVER do if you were clean.

Hopefully the mother and father have a chance to quickly pull their shit together for their daughter. It's the only family she knows! Kids that are passed from foster family to foster family end up with all types of insecurities. I'll pray that everything works out for them.

JustFrankie said...

Harrowing escape, you got luck w hope. Your writing never bores me where my mind wanders. It relates.
Write more

Powered By Blogger