
I honestly don't know where to begin. First off let me say sorry for not posting on the regular
here but all my close online peeps know whats been going on and I have been having mad
stress in my life.
Yes this is a great outlet for me to let it go and put my frustration outside of my mind of only for
a quick minute. However I feel somethings I shouldn't be putting out there for all and anyone to read.
Anyways I'm going to give everyone a lil bit about whats going on in my life.
Today I had court in Brooklyn and I honestly do not think its going good at all. I am out on 2
bails, for 2 different cases.
This case that I went for today it seems like the DA wants to take it to trial and theres no offer
as of yet. Now I know that if this goes to trial I have a strong possibility of doing some kind of
time. Not time in the sense I will have grey hairs when I come out but to me 1 day behind bars to too many!
Those that have been will feel me on that one!
I feel helpless for some reason even tho I know I can fight it and have my side of the story and I honestly feel like I'm not in the wrong, but that's a whole other topic.
I'm looking for some legit work and it seems like every door I think is going to open doesnt and it shuts on me.
However I'm not giving up and I'm keep on trucking!
I mean fuck, I'm going to be 28 this August. August 13Th for those that want to get me a gift (LOL).
I don't want to be running the streets and have my family and wife worrying about me if I'm coming home or not, if I'm getting into some kind of beef, or if some crackhead is going to try
to rob my fucking earnings. Yes I have sold drugs since I was young and if I wanted I could go
to one of my old connects and get something to sell right fucking now but like I said I just don't
fucking want that anymore. I want a "normal" life with my wife and our babies. Right now it
seems like something keeps getting in my way and the walls are getting higher and higher.
Other then all this shit that's going on Gypsy and I are thinking about taking in another dog and trying to save another one. Bandit is a dominant male and we cannot have another male in the house without some kind of static but we have been pretty lucky and I have faith that
whichever dog we take in next we will be able to work it out.
To all my real peeps I'm here and you know how to get at me so get at me whenever you can!
Stay Up!!


2 comments:
Damn I hope all things come out well. You know I'm here if ya need me, don't ya?
mzbabz@comcast.net
Good luck with your cases. I hope things work out for you.
Post a Comment