Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Year Older. Another Man Released From Prison


Whats up my peoples? Just letting everyone know whats been going on with me the past few weeks or so since my last post.
This past Wednesday was my birthday. I turned 28 years old. Seems like I'm older from all the shit I done and all the shit I seen in my lifetime.
Gypsy got me 2 new pairs of Timberland boots, 4 shits, and we are going to go out to a movie and diner this weekend. 2 friends of mine from the program got me something as well which I was totally shocked at because they really don't have money to buy me anything. So of course she didn't buy it for me she went out and stole it but hey its the thought that counts right? One girl, Judy, got me a bottle of perfume, Charlie White by Revlon. The other girl, Joann got me a new DVD, The Hulk. I thought that was really cool of them to even part with shit they sell for money to give it to me for my Birthday! Judy and Joann are twin sisters and there Birthdays are on August 31st so I will of course get them a little something nice.
Joann's boyfriend of 6years just came home from doing 3 & a half years in prison for drug charges. He literally came home last night. I saw him today and he looked really good and I wished him nothing but the best and for him to try to stay out of trouble and not go back to that fucking shit hole!
Joann was doing really bad when he man went into prison, she beat her dope connect for money and couldn't get any work, then turned into a fucking crackhead of all things. She just went to the dentist to get her teeth taken out so she can have dentures put in.
Also being she was doing so bad she decided to have this couple Vicky & Kay come live with her to help her out. Seems only that they don't help her out and they treat her like shit. They leave in a car in the morning and don't even ask Joann to come along. Now there all going the same way so why not ask Joann to come along?
Yesterday Vicky knew that Joann's Boyfriend was coming home so she was trying to be all nice to Joann. She gave her money, bought cigarettes, new sheets for their bed and so on.
That's just her being the dope fiend that she is trying to get in good with the boyfriend making it like shes been doing this the whole time she was there and that's not the case.
Since I have known Vicky & Kay they have lived with other people and never had a place they can call there own. Now this is about 5 or 6 years I'm talking about. You would think they would just go into a shelter and in 6months or so they would have a place of there own that welfare would help pay for but no. For some reason they rather live with other people and leech off of them and then when it comes time for them to leave they always leave on bad terms.
Judy stole 2 MP3 players for her kids and she asked me to please put music on them for the kids, which I did. Then Joann came to me with a MP3 asking me to do the same, I did it for her as well. However today I put the word out that if anyone wants me to put music on there MP3, or iPod or whatever they have that I will charge them for it.
Because today I overheard someone saying that if they give me there MP3 that I will put music on it for them and they seem to think that its going to be free well they have a surprise coming to them.
If they were to go on Fulton Street and have it done there they charge 15 bucks each time, no matter if you put 1 or 100 songs on, 15 every time you have it done, and I think they charge more if you want movies put onto it.
So that's about it. I have also been spending more time with my mother. I slept over her house 2 times this week and after posting this and checking some emails I'm going there again tonight. She loves having me over and I enjoy spending time with her.
My mother and I have a great relationship and I am very grateful for that. She was the only one who didn't give up on me when I was at my worst with my addiction and I love her even more for that!
So to all my online peeps and bloggers out there keep your head up and Stay Up!
sKILLz

3 comments:

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

Hey girl, good to see everythings going good for ya! Happy belated birthday!

JustFrankie said...

Happy Fucking Birthday! Timberlands, Perfume, shirts, you're rollin. and now , even though I'm late, You get this.
All the best to my friend from Brooklyn, even if some gifts were tookin, your friends must really love you, because of the things they do for you, And if you lived out here, you'd be in my crew. Happy 28th

frankiecon

JustFrankie said...

Happy Fucking Birthday! Timberlands, Perfume, shirts, you're rollin. and now , even though I'm late, You get this.
All the best to my friend from Brooklyn, even if some gifts were tookin, your friends must really love you, because of the things they do for you, And if you lived out here, you'd be in my crew. Happy 28th

frankiecon

Powered By Blogger