Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Alive & Well

Hey whats up my online people?
First off let me say sorry for not blogging and not giving updates on the norm. I have been REALLY busy.
I'm hitting the work force hardbody trying to get a legit job. Also taking care of myself by going to the doctor, dentist and also some other appointments that needed to be done.

Also I have been going threw some shit, personal shit that I don't really wanna put on blast right now, maybe sometime down the line but not right now.
Been taking care of my mom and everything on her end making sure things are good for her and shes doing what she needs to be done.

We just came back from doing food shopping, got the babies there food and some treats as well.
One of our friend is going to lend us "The Wrestler" with Micky Rorke. He won the Godel Globe for it and I REALLY hope h e wins the Oscar. I have loved him since I saw him in "The Pope Of Greenwich Village"
He was so handsome in that movie, also loved him in "Bullet"!

So anyways that's whats been going on with me and everything is cool, just keeping my head up and trying to make things better for myself!
Just trying to have a normal life with none of the bullshit you know?
Sometimes my head is so loud its like no matter what I do I cant get away from it and sometimes it seems like the only answer is to get high and let everything go numb, but I'm trying as hard as I can to not go that route.
Thanks to everyone who has stayed in touch and if I don't email you this weekend then I will get to as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Lou said...

Good luck with the normal life! Just kidding, hon, you're not any crazier than the rest of us.

I hope you can find a job. It's tough times for sure.

Unknown said...

handling it when it is rough is like, well, passing!!

you GO GIRL!!

My Daughter's Addiction said...

I was wondering where you were? Sounds like you're stayin pretty busy...Hang in there okay?

Wait. What? said...

Do what you need to but always take care of you - I have missed ya!

Powered By Blogger