Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Begining For Cats



Well I just got home from bringing the cats to the Bideawee.
I posted about it yesterday here.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Of course I cried but hey anyone that knows me knows I love animals more then people and I treat my animals like my own children.
I love animals and probably would save a animal before a human. Call it whatever you want but I'm always speaking my mind and this is how I feel and most likely always will.

Mikey was very nervous and scared, Patty was also scared but they both did well. They both passed there tests, and there both healthy and there going to stay there until they get adopted. Also one of my good friends is the one who takes care of them, making sure there fed, litter changed and clean, making sure they get some kind of human contact each day as well. So I feel even better because I know shes doing that and she is going to keep me updated weekly on how they are doing.

Other then that were now working on getting the apartment fixed up, cleaned out, and painted.
It will take some time but were working overtime on it and were going to do our best to get it done as soon as we can.

As of right now I'm not even looking for work because I know this next couple of weeks I'm going to be needed helping my mom and I cant take on a job right now. So after this is all done and settled I'm going to go back to the drawing board and hit the working field hardcore.

Looking forward to the weekend and spending some time with Gypsy and just really being able to chill out and not constantly be on the go like I have been the past month or so.
Hope everyone is doing well. If I haven't posted on your blog please don't take it personal I will get to you soon.
Have a great weekend everyone and Stay Up!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you found a good place for the kids :)

Oh, and I totally understand the people/pets thingy too LOL

Actually, you may have something they call RAD (Reactive Attachment Disorder). It interferes with the ability of your brain to attach to people (who constantly disappoint you or let you down)so you then bond to pets, who do NOT constantly disappoint you and let you down.

Kinda makes sense eh?

And yes, my thoughts were if she were clean, the very next thing she would have done is gone and signed and brought copies of the tests and threw them in my face.

She did not do that. Nor has she called to check on the girls, except twice. It's been what? Two weeks or so and she lives 10 miles away and she calls 2X??? Hellooooo

Unknown said...

OH. I nominated you for a Blog Love award. go over to my blog and pick it up !!

Victoria said...

I really hope that everything turns out well for both Mikey and Patty! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If they are adopted, are you going to get a phone call letting you know? Is your friend (the one that you said is feeding them and taking care of them) going to keep you updated on them?

And I feel the same way that you do about animals when you say that you love them more then people and treat your pets like your own children. I do the same thing! I can't even understand how someone could mistreat an animal, you know? It upsets me to hear stories about animal abuse and neglect.

Tori

Barb@TimeIsShort said...

Hey sKillz, Hugz to you and the wife. I took my two cats in this morn to be neutered. They were so scared. I have to pick them up this afternoon. We just moved and they've been spraying and fighting like never before, for some odd reason. So, we are hoping this will help that situation, ya know?

Remember all things happen for a reason so the kitties might find a better life, right?

I also saw Gran Torino, wow what a movie, wasn't it? I loved it and it touched my heart. Did you see The Wrestler yet? Really good too.

Big Love Baby & Miss Ya Madly

sKILLz said...

Hey Babz!
Yes everything happens for a reason, just get frustrated not knowing the reason..

I loved Grand Torino Loved The Wrestler even MORE!
I think mainly because I really love Mickey Roruke!

Powered By Blogger