That's right bitches I got a award!That's right I have people that read my shit and LOVE my silly ass!
Here's the kick ass mom that gave to me Fractalmom
Thanks Frac and everyone else that shows me nothing but love!!
I will make another post about my weekend and shit thats been going on with me and Mi Vida Loca
Stay Up!


6 comments:
Thanks for stopping by. It looks like you love your dogs too. They are awesome creatures.
How are ya, you tea bagging fool;)
I can't believe I haven't seen that movie. I'll Netflix it now!
You Should it was a really good one...
way 2 B Brooklyn. hugz from the other side of the world, well almost.
Hey there, sorry it took so long to get back with you. Could you send your address to my email so I can send you your pay it forward gift. My email is suzie.q.e@gmail.com reading up on your blog backwards here sounds like you are doing great. Those cats are too cute for words.
That's what I'm talkin''bout!
Post a Comment