
Crazy week.
I went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning and she took X-rays and she told me she couldn't even clean my teeth because she needed to correct 5 yes FIVE and the cleaning would come after if not later.
So she sat me down, numbed me up, and away she went.
She pulled 3 and took out cavities on 2 of them. She stitched up where she pulled out the 3 they were all in a row. I was in her chair for over 3hours.
Almost 40 hours later it still hurts.
I swore that I will never let anything like this ever happen again and I won't!
I don't want to be 40 years old and have no teeth in my mouth! ( like him ) I will tell you that I had no problems with my teeth until I got onto the program.
Even in all my years of getting high my teeth were fine, pretty much perfect really. Then once I got on the program they started cracking and hurting! So all that bullshit they tell us that it doesn't have any effect on your teeth is total crap!
The new tenants still have not moved in. I think there going to do it this weekend but still not sure. no big deal because there all paid up so I could care less really.
Eminem came out with his 5TH solo album called "RELAPSE".
All the songs are dope but "Beautiful" is the one I'm feeling the most. Here are the words and the song is posted at the bottom.
I got it and rock it on my ipod and even when I'm at my computer and never get tired of him.
He has not came out with a solo album in 5 years and the main reason was because he was addicted to pills and fell bad into his addiction.
His right hand man Proof was shot down and killed and that made him go into a deeper depression.
When this happened he overdosed on methadone pills.
He has talked about it in many articles and interviews.
Just a short one checking and hope all is well with everyone out there!
Stay Up!


13 comments:
You already know I love Em. He does so much for Detroit.. a real man like he says in the song.
I love the idea of trading shoes, he put that really well. If we only all could do that for each other.
Maybe it is time to get serious about getting off the program, S. They are lyin' about it not hurting your body. Don't you know they are making money off you?
Love ya, sKILLz. Sorry the procedure hurt so much. I hate going to the damn dentist.
Fuck girl, I been putting off the dentist for way too long. I always used the excuse that I had no insurance and that my $$ was needed for dope but now...the govmnt pays my medical bills and the dentist is waiting.
Luckily my teeth are in decent shape, aside from my wisdom teeth. God knows I should probly look like Shane McGowan by now.
I know percs don't do much for you but did they shoot you any pain meds?
are you talking about methadone? I'm not sure. I have read your past posts but I'm not sure. Yea, take care of those teeth....They don't ever come back and I know you have a lot to smile about. Don't need no gumby dammit.
Ouch, sorry about your teeth, I hope the pain stops soon. I like Em too - thanks for reminding me that I need to download some of these songs!
Lou:
Yes Eminem really does alot for his home town.
Trading shoes? Who would you trade with?
Despite everything I know that's bad for me I STILL keep doing it. Why?
Another Million dollar question!
Stay Up!
SB:
It was bad but I'm sure could have been worse.
I'm going back this week, and however many more visits I need to keep my evil grin goin!
Stay Up!
MELODY:
Yo I'm telling you don't put it off.
You now have the medical coverage go NOW! Do whatever you need. The longer you put it off the worse it gets believe me.
I have seen, and I'm sure you have as well, some people with fucking black wood chips in there teeth.
It's freaking gross!
They just hit me with numbing needles in my mouth.
Once I was all done she gave me a script for Tylenol #3 and they don't do shit to me. I mean what is #3's against methadone right?
Stay Up!
QUEENEEE:
Yes that's what I mean when I say the program.
I have been on for a few years and ever since my teeth got jacked the fuck up!
Thanks I do have alot to smile about and that's why I'm doing whatever it takes to make them look great!
Stay Up!
LAYLA:
Thanks for your comment.
Eminem is the shit to me!
He has a way with words that no one can ever compare to!
I am guilty of downloading songs as well.
However when it comes to a artist I really support then I go out and actually pay for the album.
come to think of it I think Eminem is the only one I actually do this for....LOL
Stay Up!
Sorry about the teeth. It sounds really painful. I don't like the dentist much either but luckily have great teeth.
I fear that for my son. He hasn't been to a dentist in years. He just got himself on benefits but I will believe it when I see it as far as him making appointments and keeping them.
Well now that he has his benefits he should go to the dentist and doctor and all that.
Take advantage.
The years of abusing drugs and our bodies takes a toll.
So having the medical benefits to pay for things is great and he should take FULL advantage!
I hope all works out well!
Stay Up!
Post a Comment