Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 years & Counting!


Yesterday Gypsy and I had our 5 year anniversary. I swear it went by so fast! I got her a few things that she wanted such as new frames for her glasses.
I got her 2 pairs. I got her a Kenneth Cole frame and a Gucci frame as well. They both look just like the links I gave. All she has to do is go pick out what tint she wants to put to each of them.
I got her a pair of shoes and one of her favorite perfumes that came with the set.
You know the perfume, body cream, and lotion. It's called Samsara and I love it on her even more then she does I think. Just the smell of her still drives me nuts to this day.
So being we are both working pretty hard this week we agreed to have our own weekend get away and go to dinner. I'm also trying to surprise her with something else but I'm not going to say it here because she might read it and I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Other then that not much really going on.
New tenants are in and so far so good.
My mom is doing much better now that the apartment is rented and she is trying to catch up to all the bills she feel behind on when we didn't have that apartment rented.
I'm trying to stay away from negative people, places, and things.
Lately I have been just going to my program and coming home if I'm not working that day.
I still do talk to a few people who I consider a little closer to me and who I hope don't try to get over on me.
However if they do that's on them and they would only be fucking themselves because I can be your best friend or your worst enemy so the choice is up to them.
Harley got a haircut and he looks GREAT!!!
I swear he looks like a new dog! Were so happy that he is nice and shaved and clean and ready for the summer!
So I think that's it for now. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer!
I can't wait to go to the pool & the beach and chill out!
Stay Up!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

happy anniversary!!!

Queenneenee said...

And many more!!! Congrats girl. Be good to eachother and be good to you!

Syd said...

Happy Anniversary. Good for you. It's beach weather here.

Patrick said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Lou said...

Ha, I forgot about Harley, seems you are always showing pictures of Myla.

I hope the "surprise" was everything you hoped it to be. What a wonderful anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Please come join us here:

www.punkfriendsinrecoverytogether.com

I am the assistant administrator on this recovery website.

~T~

sKILLz said...

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that commented!

sKILLz said...

Tracey:

I signed up and it said my profile was pending..let me know when I'm good to go please.

Stay Up!

Anonymous said...

Are you clean? Sorry, hope I didn't mislead you. I thought you were a 12-stepper but now I'm not sure? It's a recovery site.

sKILLz said...

I not not totally clean. I am on a methadone program and still use here and there.
If you have to be in recovery and totally clean to get on the site it's all good and I understand. No problem.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Happy Anniversary, sKILLz! Many more to come.

Harley looks rocking. He's like a tiny little furry wooky. Adorable.

Love,

SB

Powered By Blogger