Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ready For Holidays?



Just wondering if everyone is getting ready for the holidays.

Have you shopped? Finished shopping? Mailed cards? Made lists?

I myself don't have many people to shop for, however I have alot of people I need to send cards to.

I need to get on the ball and get shit done.

I want this Christmas to be REALLY nice for Gypsy & myself. I am lucky to be alive and for us to be together so I want to go all out for her.
I have been buying her gifts one at a time and stocking stuffers as well. So I am trying to get her everything that she has been telling me she wants.
The only thing I know for sure I won't be able to get her is the 17 inch MAC PRO BOOK she wants. That shit costs like $ 2500.00! So not this year that is for sure! Maybe another laptop but just not that one...

Anywhoo hope your making a list and checking it twice!
Stay Up!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

dude!! I am so very much not ready. like in i have bought a grand total of 3 stocking stuffers.

we woke up this morning (a brisk 17 F) to no heat.

Monday the sewer backed up into the basement (again)

I am not feeling the love of the Christmas season this year.

wonder why?

Bar L. said...

Not doing much for the holidays this year but will be appreciating my family and friends and being thankful for all the cool blog peeps out there....including you. So glad you are better and survived that horrific ordeal!!!!

sKILLz said...

@ Fractal

Yea I wonder why? LOL
Sorry that happened. It is getting pretty cold here as well. This morning it was about 20..and then about 25 in the day..
Stay Up!

sKILLz said...

@ Barbara

I hear you on that one. I myself am VERY glad just to be alive and to have the family and friends I have in my life. I LOVE my online peeps as well, they seem to be so close to me for people I only talk to over the net.
I trust people on the net more then people I see in person...

Anyways
Stay Up!

Lou said...

I'm all done. I get everything done by Thanksgiving. Yeah, I'm one of those freaks!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Love you, sKILLz. Happy holidays to you and Gypsy and the whole doggy crew.

SB

Powered By Blogger