Sorry for not posting as much as I should be just ALOT going on and so little time.
Here's the breakdown on what has been going down.
On December 7Th I have been out of the hospital a month and doing very well. I am keeping up with my diet and lost 24 lbs (since being in hospital till now).
I have been going to my Doctor and then the Lab to have blood drawn to make sure my PT/INR levels are correct because I am on a powerful blood thinner Coumadin.
So far so good.
Then on the 29Th my good friend Lisa is back in the hospital. She is in ICU and practically died. She had tested positive for swine flu, gotten a fever of 103 and had to be intubated because she couldn't even breathe!
She had a hard time fighting off the fever and the flu, however she is getting better.
As of now she is still in ICU but waiting to be put on another floor to rest and re-coop
Last night I got some REALLY bad news. Lisa's sister called to tell me that Buster, Lisa's cat had been found dead in her apartment.
I went on Wednesday and he was fine. I left him food and water. I cleaned the litter for him and kept the windows open a bit to get some fresh air. Her friend went on Saturday and said he didn't really eat much and that's not like him. When she went back on Sunday she found him passed away in the apartment.
Seeing Lisa tested positive for Swine Flu and that is what were thinking might have happened to him.
Also Buster had Tumors so one might have ruptured we don't know and we will never know.
When her Sister called me to tell me and I was crying of course and she said that she couldn't go in there and take him out, couldn't touch him like that you know.
I said i would do it.
I felt like we saved Buster and I'm going to go get him and bring him to the vet and MAKE SURE he gets the proper care.
I went and got him and we brought him to the the vet to be cremated.
I feel horrible and I want to know when were going to catch a break, it just seems like blow after blow after blow.
Other then all this and that shit going on I am proud to say that I have been clean since October 15TH!
I know it is barely a month but I am very proud that I have this clean time under my belt and want to keep it up. I have been keeping busy and just taking it day by day. I go to my program do my thing and break out.
I don't hang out, and the people I do talk to are not many at all. It's crazy because it is like ALL of them are ALWAYS looking for a favor, or a handout or begging for shit and I am SO over it and so tired of the BULLSHIT stories and how fucking FAKE they are!
Well that is the deal and again alot has been going on and I am trying to do my thing by staying clean and doing the right thing.
I am thinking of going back to school for computer programing and engineering because I have taught myself alot of things on my own.
when our computer breaks down I always fix it myself. So after the new year I am going to look into it.
Hope everyone is getting ready for the Holidays...
Stay Up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm really happy to hear that your health is good, and congrats on the clean time. You are such a strong person.
I'm so proud of you, honey..in so many ways.
I'm sorry to hear about Buster. Sad. I'm glad he didn't just end up in a garbage dumpster!
I'm glad you are getting better, and for Lisa.
I'm reallly PROUD of you being clean!!
keep it up, it sounds like you are moving forward and that cannot ever be a bad thing girlfriend!!
Great to hear from you, sKILLz. Sorry about your friend being ill and Buster dying. You are a good friend to take care of his remains.
I am VERY PROUD and HAPPY that you are working so hard to stay clean. You can do it. I know you can.
Happy holidays to you and Gypsy.
Love, SB.
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED!
STAY UP I KNOW I'M TRYING MY BEST!
I hope you do go to school, you seem like a very smart girl!
Post a Comment