HEY PEEPS!!
Just stopping in because I know it's been while. It's been while because I have been having major shit going on in my life.
I know people on here tell me to blog about it and let it about but when you only have 24 hours in a day and 20 of them are spend running around and doing shit it's kind of hard. Shit I barely have time for my Face Book, and AIM, and if it weren't for my iPhone I wouldn't even be able to keep in touch that way.LOL.
So here's the deal, we FINALLY got the contractors here and there doing EVERYTHING! From scraping, plastering, painting, new floors, new cabinets. Plus we just got an AC. Gypsy has not had an AC in this apartment for years because 1 the landlord wouldn't pay for a separate line, an 2 she didn't have the 700 just to put the line in plus the 400 for the AC. We needed at LEAST a 12,000 BTUS because we have 13 feet high ceilings ad anything lower wouldn't do shit. So I got the money together and got it done!! Now we sleep with blankets!!! LOL!!
Next were working on new dressers, a new stove, a new washing and drying machine. So money wise we are TAPPED the fuck out. PLUS our baby boy Bandit needs to go to the vet because he developed some kind of skin rash. It has to me something with his skin because neither of the other dogs got it THANK GOD! Plus I have to go to the doctor and the lab and make sure everything is good on my end because I NEVER want anything like what happened to me to EVER happen again.
A VERY good friend of mine lost her only son who was only 20 years old. He was at the beach an had a heart attack. When they did a autopsy they said he had marks showing he have had 3 previous without him even knowing and this one was just too much for him to take. His name was Bryan and and he was a REALLY GOOD KID. He didn't do drugs ( maybe a little pot), he loved his family and friends, he went to school, graduated, he even graduated from culinary school. I'm trying to be there for his mom, and her mom, Bryan's Grandmother. I just don't understand this shit you know. I see people walking around who WASTE their life and there walking around like nothing and then God come and takes THIS kid away?!!? I DON'T FUCKING GET IT AND I DON'T KNOW IF I EVER WILL!!
So with all that being said and all this going on Gypsy and I made our 6 year anniversary! I bought her a pair of sunglasses she wanted, perfume, and I treated her to go get her hair done. Plus I surprised her with flowers and a card at her job not only on the day of but 2 days later! Then the weekend of our anniversary we went out to this place in the village where we always go and it's kind of like "our place" and ate, had some drinks and just had a good time.
Anyways This is what I'm dealing with and I want to scream and just vent because there is ALOT going on behind the scenes I don't put on here because I just don't like putting EVERYTHING on blast you know? I hope all is well with everyone, I hope everything is going well and I wish everyone NOTHING nut the BEST!!
STAY UP!!


3 comments:
Love ya kid. Congrats to you and Gypsy on the anniversary, I'm super stoked that you got AC in the apt !!!! Glad you are okay, and sorry you have all that shit going on around you.
As far as God, I don't think HE takes us according to some super plan or not. It just is what it is. Good people die, and evil mother fuckers live.
I don't think there is a list up in heaven with names on it and someone just goes OH! Shit!! run down and get so and so, they are three minutes behind schedule.
We have free will, and that is a powerful gift to have from God. That doesn't mean though that if we do everything right down here, we will be rewarded down here. We won't, and we don't.
However, eternity is a damn site longer than we have down here, and I'll take the eternal reward any day :)
Still, it hurts and it's hard. My youngest daughter's best friend was killed last year, at age 19 in a car wreck. My daughter broke her neck, but thankfully lived. He too was a good boy who didn't do drugs etc. It was (of course) a stupid accident.
I don't think we are SUPPOSED to know why sweetie. We are just supposed to do the best we can with what God gives us, and you are trying to do that.
Love you. Dawn
You are a good partner, sKILLz. Sounds like a great anniversary to me. Congratulations!
Sorry to hear about Bryan. He is at peace now, I believe, but I really feel sorry for those who are left behind.
Love you lots. Pat the dogs for me.
SB
A BIG THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU GUYS!! LOVE YA SO MUCH!!!
STAY UP!!
Post a Comment