So they finally opened up the new Ikea in Red Hook. It opened up on June 18Th and since then the bus route I take has been fucked and packed with people going to the Ikea.
Now I don't understand as to why they get on my bus when all they have to do is wait and a FREE shuttle bus will take them right to the Ikea without stopping.
The first day it opened the bus drivers were so fed up with people asking them "does this bus go to Ikea"?.
Now it seems like they not only ask the drivers but they ask anyone who is getting on the B77 bus as well.
Everyday I try to get out earlier and earlier and yet it seems like the bus takes forever to come and when it finally does come the bus is so packed with people you can forget about a seat, your lucky if you can even get on the fucking thing.
Yeah I guess I'm just venting because this Ikea has made it so that now I REALLY hate going there. I mean I hated it before but now it makes the trip even more miserable to go on.
They keep saying there going to put more buses on the route to accommodate all the people,and the rush of people that take this bus and not the free shuttle. So far I have not seen a change!
Also you have people that go to the program and because they don't want to pay they jump on the free shuttle bus.
Do you really think that they want those fucking kinda people on that bus? When first off there not shopping at Ikea, there loud, there dirty, and just plain fucking nasty.
How long will it be before there taking pills on the bus, fighting, or selling drugs if there not doing it already because they don't give a fuck anyway.
I just need to get away from this shit....................Till Next time Homies!
Stay Up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Make the drive, come visit me? Miss you two big time! Let me know how you iz, ok?
Hey, my name is Kelley, and I've been reading your blog alot lately! I first started reading the first page, then was kind of confused, so then I went back all the way to your first post, and continued on from there. I just finished, and I just wanna say that you seriously blew me away with how real/down-to-earth/kind and everything else all rolled into one! I love it, and think that you are awesome! Keep your head up girl! BTW, hope everything is great with you and your girl, and your "babies" as you call 'em!
<3K
Post a Comment