Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is It The Heat?


I don't know what it is lately but I feel like I'm just going to snap. Today on the bus going to my program there was fucking mayhem. As soon as Gypsy and I stepped onto the bus there was this Spanish guy fighting with the driver of the bus. What they were fighting about I wasn't too clear on. The Spanish guy says to the driver that he was "going to punch him in the face". As soon as he said that the driver stopped the bus and got on the phone calling the cops saying he had just bee threatened. He told the Spanish guy that if he didn't get off the bus that everyone else had to get off.
Now who's yelling at the Spanish guy, who's yelling at the driver and still the bus is parked and not moving. The Spanish guy buts his losses and gets off the bus.
After that some black lady with her little boy and husband who seemed to be a little slow to everyone started yelling at the driver saying that he "was going to Hell". As she yelling at the driver another black girl a little younger started yelling at the slow girl. Saying "this is my hood" and "they know me in the bookings". The slow black girl was getting off the bus at her stop and keep telling the other girl to get off the bus and fight her. The black girl was saying some shit like "fuck you, you methadone bitch". Now first off the girl wasn't even on the program she was just a little crazy and slow and raggy like, but if you ask me if the other girl would have got off the bus she would have gotten her ass beat!
Now Gypsy starts yelling at the black girl saying "don't go categorizing people that are in the program because not all of them are alike" I was waiting for the black girl to say something to Gypsy because honestly I don't know what would have happened. I don't know if I would have been able to control myself or not.
The black girl did not say a word and got off on the next stop.
As we pulled up to the Ikea and about 10 people got off I screamed "next time take the free fucking shuttle bus to Ikea"!
Ahhhh what a fucking day and its not over yet.........
Stay Up!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger