Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

McDonalds & Movies



So this morning Gypsy and I didn't even want to get out of bed but we had to go to to the program. Its the weekend and if you don't go today that means no dose for today or Sunday and then when you go in on Monday you have to be re-instated and they take 10Mg's from your normal dose.
So finally after dragging our butts out of bed we got showered and dressed. We were running late so we had to jump into a cab and its not that far so only cost 6 bucks.
While on line at the program my friend Judy's kids came over to me and hugged on me and said hello. I told them to wait outside because I honestly feel like that's no place for any children to be in.
After getting dosed we went outside and waited for the bus to go to breakfast. We have a ritual of somewhat, every Saturday after the program we go to McDonald's for there breakfast. So while we were waiting for the bus Judys kids were playing with me and joking around. I love those kids because I feel like when the kids are with me there KIDS and they don't have to listen to junky talk, and be around drug talk or anything of that nature.
So as the bus pulled up the boy jumped on my back and asked if he could come with me I told him to ask your mother and she said she was waiting for someone and that she would meet up with us.
Unfortunately they never showed up and Gypsy and I did give them enough time to come and they never did.
So after breakfast and waiting for Judy and the kids we decided to go to the movies. "SAW V" came out last night and I LOVE all of the "SAW" movies and so does Gypsy. We caught the 11:50am showing and it was on!
Honestly I did enjoy it but I really think they should leave it alone, and stop with it you know? I mean don't try to make it into like how the "Halloween" & "Nightmare On Elm Street" movies went on and on.

So we just got back home from the movies, we went and got something to eat for later because its supposed to rain heavy way into the night. So I walked our babies and now everyone is sleeping well and I think its starting to rain already...
Till Next time..
stay up!

5 comments:

Wait. What? said...

I am glad you got up and out of bed to do the right thing. I know its all one day at a time, but sometimes when I mess up one day - it takes me several days to get back on track. Ya know?

I am glad to have found ya on blogger - er - that you found me so I could find you! I will be back later to read more and do some catching up.

Happy Almost Friday!

Cat

Lou said...

Sorry, but another Saw looks lame!
Glad you are sticking with the program, and being nice to kids when you get the chance. I think you have a big heart.

Dying4Something2Live4 said...

Hey hun, glad to see you & Gypsy are doing good! How was the movie?? I'm not sure if I wanna see it at the theater or wait until it comes on Pay Per View. Let me know, k?
Hugz'N'Kissez
Kelley

Melody Lee said...

UGH, I hated draggin' ass to the clinic every day! It's funny how I could jump up and go on an all day mission to cop tho......
The clinic staff were like nazis too, if you weren't there on the dot you were screwed. MMT is a godsend to alot of people but the clinics hold that shit over your head WAY too much....a power trip worse than any connect I ever came across.

JustFrankie said...

Glad you didn't mess up your dose. Here in SF, the clinic is like that thriller video by Micheal Jackson. Everyone looks twice their age. And like you said, it's all junky talk, which gets old, fast. Glad you spent time with some little one's. They cam put a smile on my face almost anytime.

Peace

Powered By Blogger