
Wow man time fucking flies I'm telling you. I'm just now realizing that I haven't blogged in almost a month.
I guess the main reason for me not blogging is because I don't really have much going on in my life that I would put on blast.
Some of the things going on in my life are very personal and I don't feel all that comfortable with sharing them with just anyone that comes along my blog.
My normal readers or other people I hooked up with on the net know whats going on and if I haven't filled you in you know how to holla at me so get at cha Brooklyn Bitch.
Other then that I STILL feel like I'm ready to fucking POP OFF at any minute, STILL feel like I have the world on my shoulders and I hate the fact that no matter what I do its never enough for the people around me.
I'm STILL looking for real work, LEGIT work and STILL nothing.
Just a few days ago I was given the chance to work but not doing the right thing and making the quick buck. I said I would think about it and I have been thinking about it because I don't feel its right for alot of the weight to fall on Gypsy. I will see how that goes....
STILL people at my program are talking shit and STILL I feel like I can POP OFF on any one of them at any given time.
Just this week one bitch made a remark to someone "that's why I hate lesbians because there always nasty to me, those fucking lesbian bitches I cant stand them" and someone had to hold me down because I felt like a pit bull ready to attack and if she wasn't a real friend she would have gone with me to kick her ass. Instead she held me back and made me think that shes not worth it and I have shit to lose and she ain't shit to me.
My friends son is in Rikers and I got a letter from him the other day letting me know I was practically the only one who has written him and he tends on doing the right thing when he comes home. Hes coming home on November 3rd I believe and he is only 20 years old so I have been trying to let him know that robbing and running the streets and getting high is not cool and is not fun. I have been there and don't that I told him and I'm just trying to get some sense into him. He says hes going to do the right thing but anyone can talk all that good shit in there while being locked down but once you hit the streets its a whole other story!
Other then all that Myla is still with us and were still looking for a home for her. Shes a hard one. We have really grown to love her despite her killing our cat, Charlie Girl.
Also Gypsy and I went to go see the Scissor Sisters here in NY City. They were playing under another name and we got the heads up and you needed a password to get in and we did not know what it was. However gypsy wrote a email to someone I don't even know who and the woman put us on the list and WE GOT IN! We were so close they had to pass us to get on stage! Oh man it was fucking great! Amanda LePore was the starting act and then they came on and ROCKED IT! A shot of Jack was 7 bucks! I couldn't fucking believe it!
We had a great time and I was really glad we went and got out of the house together!!
Its starting to get cold here in New York and I love it. I love the winter just something about it. I love the snow and the hoodies and the Timberland Boots and matching hats and matching gloves I always have and wear, like I said just something about it.
Anyways I hope all my peeps are doing well and holding there heads up high!


5 comments:
What do you mean..you had a lot to say!
Whenever people write me from jail I always save every letter. Than when they get out and I see them starting to get back into bad habits, I pull out all those letters and try to remind them of how they felt when they wrote them. It is really decent of you to write that guy. You definitely find out who really cares about you when you are locked up, and you remember it when you get out as well. Don't "pop off" on stupid people. They don't deserve the energy it takes.
I'd have loved to see SS, I heard they are good in concert.
Ya know, it takes a big person to still love a dog that took your baby, Charlie Girl. You have such a good soul G-Friend. Miss you guys. Tell the wife hello, ok?
Hugz
hey girl, i was worried about you since you havent posted anything in awhile! im glad you're ok, but you know there's always gonna be a hater or 2 anywhere n everywhere you go! just keep it cool, n you'll be fine!
Been thinking about ya real tough. I hope you and the wife are well. It was like this time last year, the last time I saw ya. I miss ya OG!
Big Love
Post a Comment