Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy I love You Always!!



Well here it goes this is whats been going on in my life....

Today I had to miss the clinic because FINALLY we got brand new windows all 6 of them. They measure 37x107 & 37x94 so you can imagine how fucking much they were. Then hopefully later this week the new boiler is coming in. We have been with out heat and hot water for too long. Having to boil water every fucking night for showers is just not livable conditions. So we are VERY happy about that happening.
The dogs were very good I must say. Bandit is the one who doesn't like anyone, however when you come in the house and he sees that I ALLOW you to come in hes ok with it. Myla is just a sweetie pie and a mush, that's why I will NEVER understand why what happened with Charlie happened. I just have to stop blaming myself and move on as hard as it is to even think about it. Just the THOUGHT of her makes me cry.
Like I said before we don't have kids but our animals ARE our kids so it was a hard blow a VERY hard one.

I'm still looking for work. Finally had some time on the computer and sent out about 10 resumes and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.
Same old shit at the clinic. I try very hard to not even talk with anyone but its like even if I have my iPod on or if I'm reading a book they come over and start talking nothing but junkie fucking talk.
Tomorrow is my moms Birthday. She said she doesn't want anything but of course I'm going to get her something. Believe it or not she doesn't have a DVD player so I was going to get her one and to start off her collection I was going to get her the " I LOVE LUCY" complete series. I saw it at Target for only 150 so what she worth it with all the shit she put up with me.
Talk about shit I was the only one out of all of her children (theres 3 of us. I have a older brother and sister) who even got her something last year.
You cant take time out to send her a fucking CARD??
See this is one of the reasons why I know for a fact that when my mother passes away I will probably be totally on my own.
My brother is a scumbag and still talks and comforts my father. My sister lives upstate and also talks to my father and they BOTH seem to only call my mother when they want or need something. I call my mom every fucking day. She is a diabetic and shes in her 60's you know God forbid but anything can happen. Plus I go and stay over a few nights a week because I know she loves just having me there. Plus sometimes I bring some laundry and get it done for free. LOL.

Anyways I'm still alive and kickin....barley somedays.......

"You had my heart, and we'll never be world apart Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star Baby cause in the dark, we can't see shiny cars And that's when you need me there With you I'll always share Because When the sun shine We'll shine together Told you I'll be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath imma stick it out 'till the end Now that it's raining more than ever Know that we still have each other You can stand under my umbrella"

4 comments:

Lou said...

I really liked that song.
Your brother & sister are really hurting your mother's heart. No matter what has happened in the past, I don't see how somebody could treat their mother that way. You give her the gift to time, that present is the best.

Lori said...

Hey Brooklyn,

I understand about how you feel in regard to parents. My father died the day before I got out of jail. It killed me. My mother is all I have left. I think once your parents pass you really are forced to stand up on your own two feet. Noone will ever love you the way a mother or father does. Be glad that you make time for your mom. We are only on this earth so long.

Lou said...

PS I love your banner. I dunno where Brooklyn at;) I'm from the big D!

sKILLz said...

Thanks Lou
My mom is really all I have left in the way of family, and I know for a fact that when she does pass my brother and sister will show up to see what they have gotten from her will.
It kills me and my mother doesnt want me to say anything because she doesnt want us to fight but WTF how much can I hold back?

Oh "Where Brooklyn At" is in a Biggie Smalls somg and he made the phrase popular.

Its just a Brooklyn thang,
Shit I would LOVE to visit the big D!!
Stay Up!

Powered By Blogger