
Ok I got "tagged" and heres the deal about this:
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I got tagged by KEL
I going to tag:
Dying4Something2Live4
Lou
Mother Of A Drug Addict
BlankFrank
Babz
Victoria
Six Unspectacular Things About Me
1. I am very anal about my gear. I have everything color coordinated and when I take off my sneakers or boots I clean them up and put them in the box they came in.
I keep all my long sleeve shirts together, hoodies together and so on.
2. I love animals more then people. I'm sorry but people seem to always disappoint and just lately really fucking annoy me to no end.
3. I try to do a million things in one day. I start out my day thinking what I have to do and think about all things I am going to do but somehow I never get everything done. Out of 20 things I thought I could get done in the day I might only get 3-5 done if that.
4. I have OCD when it comes to keeping my hands clean, but I'm lazy when it comes to cleaning my house. I would rather pay someone then do it myself but I always end up doing it myself.
5. I love to watch COPS, or any kind of prison shows or anything of that nature but I cant stand cops and hate jail or prison & hate that i have close friend that are locked down.
6. I can do anything with a computer. I can make one from parts and I can fix anything that's wrong with any ones computer. One time my own computer crashed and it took me about 9hours to fix it but after I did what I did its now running like new.
People come to me asking me if I can fix there computers ( of course I charge them), people ask me to put music and videos on there MP3s or iPods but I don't do that for people anymore because they don't appreciate it so that's dead. I only do it for myself, Gypsy, or REALLY close friends.
Ok that's about it. Now to the people I tagged you better do it. If I took time out and did it so can you!
Stay Up!
I keep all my long sleeve shirts together, hoodies together and so on.
2. I love animals more then people. I'm sorry but people seem to always disappoint and just lately really fucking annoy me to no end.
3. I try to do a million things in one day. I start out my day thinking what I have to do and think about all things I am going to do but somehow I never get everything done. Out of 20 things I thought I could get done in the day I might only get 3-5 done if that.
4. I have OCD when it comes to keeping my hands clean, but I'm lazy when it comes to cleaning my house. I would rather pay someone then do it myself but I always end up doing it myself.
5. I love to watch COPS, or any kind of prison shows or anything of that nature but I cant stand cops and hate jail or prison & hate that i have close friend that are locked down.
6. I can do anything with a computer. I can make one from parts and I can fix anything that's wrong with any ones computer. One time my own computer crashed and it took me about 9hours to fix it but after I did what I did its now running like new.
People come to me asking me if I can fix there computers ( of course I charge them), people ask me to put music and videos on there MP3s or iPods but I don't do that for people anymore because they don't appreciate it so that's dead. I only do it for myself, Gypsy, or REALLY close friends.
Ok that's about it. Now to the people I tagged you better do it. If I took time out and did it so can you!
Stay Up!


10 comments:
Almight Skillz, I did the list but I don't know how to put the your link in as who tagged me.
I got tagged awhile back, and mine is about 3 posts down from the newest post on my blog.
I'm just smilin' thinking about you being so obsessive about your clothes & shoes. I would never have guessed!
With friends like you, who needs enema's? I mean enemies hahaha!
We are actually so much alike it's a bit scary. Be afraid, be very afraid, lol!
I'll do this asap. In the meantime...
Big love to you and the wife!
I looked for an email, but couldn't find one, so I'll answer you here.
Don't worry about asking me personal questions-ha,ha!
How did Andrew get to prison? The short version--heroin addiction.
The long version--I'll post about it next week.
But I think you already understand.
He uses once...he is off & hell bent...he can't chip.
So he does petty stealing. You know.
I would like to hear your story. Is it on here somewhere?
P.S. I've never been to Brooklyn!
Thanks for playing along. It always amazes me how much we bloggers all have in common...
I think alot of people like dogs more than people.
Interesting stuff...
jeez Skillz, I hate rules and I tend to put things off. But I will get to this sometime soon.
Hope your doing alright
Frankie
Hey, where are you? Still arranging your shoes???
Let us know you're walking the straight & narrow!
I dont know how to put the link in either. BTW, where the hell have you been? Hope ur ok. Post!
How about an update soon? Hope you are OK.
{{Hugs}}
~kel
Post a Comment