
Last Tuesday my computer was bugging out on me. I tried to fix it myself because I have done so in the past but it seemed that the USB ports were burned out because both the keyboard and mouse were note responding. Now for both of them not to be working and burn out at the same time I taught it had to be the USB ports. Plus I took the mouse and keyboard to the library and they worked on there computer just fine.
So Yesterday I lugged my computer to the repair store and he does a free evaluation and he told me that my USB ports were fine and it was in fact my keyboard and mouse. I explained that I took them to the library and they worked fine there.
Whatever.
I went to Radio Shack and got a wireless keyboard and mouse set with a 1 year warranty for 40 bucks. I thought that was a pretty good deal seeing as its wireless and its also Logitech, which happens to be a good brand name.
So my computer is now up and running.
I went a week with out really going on the net and I started wondering what the fuck did I do when we didn't even have the Internet?
I will tell you this I did get alot done this week. I did some laundry, ran some errands for my mother. On Saturday Gypsy & I went and did food shopping. I have been cleaning the house here and there. I sat down and wrote letters to a friend I have in prison.
I did miss the Internet like crazy I'm not even going to front.
Other then that all my fur babies are doing well. I have been taking them to run in the park at night as much as I can. Some nights I cant bring them there because the people complain and call the cops. Really only because there pit bulls. If they were any other dogs, or small dogs they wouldn't even bother and I know this for a fact.
One day I was sitting in the park with Myla, and Bandit only and cops came in the park and told me someone called saying there was pit bulls terrorizing people and children!
I showed them my Animal Rescue ID and I said "if they weren't pit bulls would you have even came here and stopped me" and one cops said no, and yes its because there pit bulls. So I'm just sick of people and how they look and view pit bulls all together!
So I have alot of blog posts to read and respond to. I also have some emails I need to get to as well.
I hope everyone is doing fine and well.


4 comments:
If I didn't have internet I'd get more done too!! But I do online classes so I have to have it!!
I have a nephew in prison. He says letters are so important. I write him often.
What did you do before the internet? Drugs!! LOL, you know I'm kidding you.
Logitech is the best, they last forever.
Do you let the dogs run free or are they on a leash? I get freaked when dogs are running free. Especially if they are pit bills, I have to admit.
Yes I did drugs but I also read books more.
I seem to read alot on the net but I find that I haven't read a book in a few months or so, and when I do it takes me alot longer then it did before hand.
Of course I know your kidding and if you weren't I bitch slap you.LOL
There is a kid play area that is empty at night where I go.
I can close them in and let them run freely off the leash.
They LOVE IT!
I am going to try and get some good pix of Myla the next time or so. I have plenty of Bandit and Harley doing it already but I need some good ones of Myla.
I have had alot of problems with people because I do this.
I really don't see what the big deal is.
There is NO ONE in there when I let them loose.
I clean up after them.
They don't bark and fight or anything like that.
All there doing is letting out some energy and having a good time.
These are MY KIDS so whats the big freaking deal.
One time I guy tried to block me from coming out until the cops came and I punched him like 6times and the cops told him I had every right to because he was holding me against my will.
So I got him GOOD on that one!
So far I'm really digging the Logitech...and I have heard nothing but good things about this brand...
Wow this was long should have made it a post.LOL
Stay Up!
I hear you about reading. I waste soo much time on the internet. Now on Wednesday nights, I don't post, but watch an old timey classic movie. And I read for 15-20 min every night before I go to sleep. I make myself go to bed a little earlier so I can do that.
That's the thing with habits..you can make them good habits or bad habits. It's all repetition.
Y'know with the pit bulls..I think
people either love or hate 'em.
Post a Comment