Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!

I'm FINALLY back up and running and better then ever. Only thing is I lost alot of my stuff because like a ass I did not back it up.
So some pix and music and stuff I will probably never get back.
The only way I think I will be able to do it is if I take my old hard drive and extract the file from another computer.

I have a guy around the hood that should let me use his store to do so. I do everything myself so it's no bother to him.

Just wanted everyone to know I'm back and I will be responding to emails, blogs, twitter, myspace, facebook, and all that good shit!

Man I felt like my left arm was missing when I did not have the net I swear! Made me wonder WTF did we do before?
I know I got alot of cleaning done, and also alot of reading.LOL

So I'm back bitches and better then ever!
Will be blogging again soon, and like I said responding to everyone as fast as I can.
Thanks to those who sent me emails and posted here as well!
Love to you all!
Stay Up!

8 comments:

kristi said...

Glad you are back!

sKILLz said...

Meeee Tooooo!

Got alot of shit to do on here to make it even feel half way normal but thats all good. Just glad to be up and running and kinda glad I have a brand new hard drive & mother board!

mother of drug addict said...

Welcome back!!!

Syd said...

I wonder what we did before the internet too. Probably got more work done, I think!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Glad you are back, girlfriend!

I wanted to let you know that I cut my neighbor's yard over the weekend (he has cancer), because I was so inspired by your example of helping your neighbors. You are such a nice, thoughtful person, it inspired me to help a neighbor, too. See how you make a difference in the world?

Stay in touch, sKILLz.

My best to you.

Anonymous said...

When I moved from Long Island I was down. Then we moved, all of us again this past Feb. and we were down w/o internet for a week. OMG was I lost. I started beggin my son to hurry up and help me hook everything up. I had a Jones, lol!

Glad you're back, my OG Homie!

Lou said...

Got that letter in the mail yet? LOL
So you got a renter..prayers work!
People just don't believe that, I don't know why.

Love, Lou

Barb@TimeIsShort said...

That's pretty cool what Sarcastic Bastard said. Even if you influence one person at a time, it's what you were meant to do. You go Girl!!

Powered By Blogger