Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Children Lost




I have blogged on the twin sisters before here and here

I don't know what makes me think of them but I do so I'm going to post whats been going on and however you take it believe me I wont think any less of you after you read what I have to post.

Lets start out with Judy the one with the 3 children. Freddy (20), Joesph (9), Joanna (12).
Now about 2 or so months ago she left the 2 younger ones home alone while her and her husband, Flip went to there program and Freddy went and hustled up money to support his dope habit.
While the kid were home alone ACS made a surprise visit and long story short Joanna answered the door and they saw they were home alone and they were taken from the mother and father.
As of now they are in a foster home in the Bronx with a woman Miss G. who has a house of military structure.
Joesph and Joanna are not the only children living there. She has 6 other foster children living with her as well.
Now Judy & Flip get weekly visits, I think 2 times a week.
On there very first visit they were late, Judy was stoned, and Flip was drunk and reeking of beer and vomiting.
Out of all the visits they have had since they have been taking they have only been on time maybe 2 or 3 times.
Every visit they go they never have money to buy the kids anything they want or NEED.
In there sick minds they think that as long as they give clean urine's there going to get them back.
Not even thinking to do something more to show ACS that you actually WANT them back in your life.
Every visit she has with them I try to send some gifts, you know like a wrestling toy for Joesph, or a doll for Joanna. Sometimes a game for both of them to play, or stickers, just something to show them I'm thinking of them and I do miss seeing them and having them around every now and then.
Freddy just came out of Rikers Island about 12days ago and already has a dope habit, already is robbing cars again, and already is back into lowlife grimy mode.
I saw him & Judy today and they begged me for money so he could get straight. He asked for a dollar promising me 5 tomorrow if I was to give it to him. I gave it but not cause I think I'm going to get 5 in return. I did it because I know what it is like to be dope sick and not have money to get straight. My wife asked why I gave it to him and I said well that was my good karma for the day, that's how I look at it.

Ok now for Joann the other twin.
About 2 months ago she comes up to me and tells me that she is pregnant. I told her your not keeping it right? She responded with "well we don't know yet, Nelson (her boyfriend of 8 years) and I have to talk it over and see what were going to do".
So I tried to put out that obvious facts to her.

-She is HIV+
-She is on Methadone
-She is still sniffing dope
-She is smoking crack a few times a week
-She is not taking her HIV meds (she sells them)
-She is selling drugs
-She is over 40
-She smokes cigarettes

-He is selling drugs
-He is sniffing dope
-He owes parole until 2012

Now with just those FACTS alone should be enough for anyone to have the common sense not to have the child.
She waited, and waited, and kept ping-ponging the idea around in her head of to have it or not to have it.
Finally last week she went and had an abortion.

In my honest opinion I think that was the right thing to do. All the child would know right from birth is pain and that's not fair.

So that's the latest saga on "the twins".
Children in the system. Older son on dope. Joann & man selling drugs.
Everyday it is a "he said she said" between both of them. Just plain non-sense!
That some days I sit there and I'm listening to either one of them or both and I say to myself what the FUCK am I doing..........

15 comments:

kristi said...

I am about to blog about a very SAD situation I saw yesterday in the dr.'s office. My very own niece could not get clean enough to get off dope and lost all 4 of her babies.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

What a sad story, sKILLz. You are such a nice person to send the kids presents. I agree with you about the abortion. It would be no kind of life for a child.

It amazes me how difficult life is for some people. I was raised in a small country town, and it was so different. I realize I was very lucky to have the safe, peaceful upbringing I had.

I think you are amazing to have escaped living such a hopeless life.

Have a great weekend, sKILLz! Thanks for reading my blog.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

sKILLz,
I linked to your post in Sarcastic Bastard. I hope it's okay. I just think that people need to be aware how difficult some people's lives are.

Thank you.

Syd said...

What a nightmare for the younger children. It sounds as if Freddy is already a mess. I'm glad that you do something for the kids. It's probably the only thoughtful things that they get.

Lou said...

I don't think it is wrong to give them a dollar or try to talk sense to them, even though they are stoned. It's not wrong to care, or send something to those kids.

There is a lot of hurt & pain in the world. Blaming the people who "caused" it doesn't change anything.

I love that you are not the kind of person who decides who is good & right and who is isin't. You're human and you treat others the same way.

Unknown said...

were you close to the first twin's kids? can you go visit them, or would ACS not let you.

what a major fucked up situation.

sKILLz said...

-Kristi-

It's really sad when the kid get into the mix.
they didn't ask to come into this world and if you cant take care of them DON'T FUKIN have them plain and simple that's how I feel about the situation!

sKILLz said...

-Bastard-
Thanks for linking me on your blog.
I am also going to link you on me "favorite sites to stalk"

I have been wanting to redo my blog for awhile now and I need to amp it up a lil.
If you like I would not mind putting a pic of you on my blog either.
Holla at me and let me know...
Stay Up!

sKILLz said...

-SYD-

I ALWAYS tried to do for those kids because I know they got it rough and its not there fault.
Joesph, every time I would see him he would play wrestle with me, or ask to use my PSP or my iPod.

Joanna I would give her a nice girly key chain, or some glitter makeup and she was soo happy just to get that.
Small things like that make them happy so what was it for me to do it right?
stay up

sKILLz said...

-LOU-

I TRY not to blame the people that caused the pain upon them kids but after seeing it day in and day out it kinda gets to you.

Yesterday when Freddy asked me for a few bucks cause he was dope sick I did it not only because I have been there and I know the feeling but because I believe in Karma and what you do to others DOES come back to you!

I have always said:
You give me respect, and you will get it from me!
Stay Up!

sKILLz said...

-Fractalmom-

Yes I was very close to the twins younger kids.
Every time they would see me no matter where, they would run up to me and hug me and play with me and joke around.
They didn't look at me as a person who gives money, they looked at me as a person who paid attention to them, who cared for them, a person who didn't mind wrestling with Joesph, and letting him play with my PSP or iPod.
Joanna didn't look for gifts but when I gave her something she cherished it, no matter who small, or cheap you know?

The kids never get attention from there own parents and then they wonder why they want to be with other people more then them.
There were days when they would want to come hang out with me rather then there own parents. WHY?
Because I wanted to do KID THINGS with them, go to the park, play games, go to the library and let them look at the internet and things of that nature. Not what there parents want to do:
Go boosting and use them as a decoy, have them hanging around junkies who couldn't even buy them a piece of gum, yell at them when they want to horse play a little.

you know I could go on and on because this really hits home with me because I do care for those kids, and honestly she cant say for sure she is going to even get them back and that's a muthafucking SHAME!

Freddy is a lost cause right now.
He is where I was when I was 20.
I wanted to hang the streets, hustle, do drugs 24/7. Run around with no one telling me what to do where to go or anything. So that's where he is right now and you know what he is going to HAVE to learn the hard way on what this "game" is all about, sorry to say...
Stay Up

Queenneenee said...

How extremely sad for those babies. I went back and read the other two posts. You think your life is a mess until you read about kids like that. My sisters kids grew up in hell like that and they are not ok today. I hope the state keeps them away from their parents. They'll probably be better off. I hope.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

sKILLz,
I would be honored to have a place on your new revamped blog. However, I try to stay anonymous to an extent because I'm chickenshit (ha!) and I take a lot of jabs at certain people and it allows me to not be stalked or killed. ;-)

Besides, I don't have many pictures of me, because I hate having my picture taken. So how about I send you a picture of my good looking dog and cat, instead, to represent me? I figure you and I love pets so much anyhow, with all the pictures of your dogs, that might work best. What do you think?

Let me know, and I will take a special picture of my dog and cat together for your blog and send it to you, if you like.

Love to you, my homie.

Bar L. said...

Why do drugs own some people? I hate drugs. I hate drugs and cancer.

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

Hiya sKILLz,

Wonderful post & you're right it's no life for a child.Good on you for giving some money to get a sick man well... I do the same.

hope you're well... will send you an email now I'm not so busy.

All my wishes, Shane. X

Powered By Blogger