Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fucktards!



Here's another installment of Friday FuckTards!

OK these people are not only stupid but posted pictures of themselves and how much of a tard they are!
Enjoy!!

Look at this JERK who shot himself without a gun!

Here is another asshole move:
A judge has ordered a 17-year-old to pay a $750 fine and perform 120 hours of community service for contaminating salad dressing with semen and returning it to a suburban Chicago high school's cafeteria... [Marco] Castro... admitted taking a bottle of ranch salad dressing from the school cafeteria to the bathroom and ejaculating into it, and then returning it to the cafeteria where juniors and seniors eat lunch... There were no reported cases of illness following the incident.

Then there is this guy who seems to have some kind of weird M&M fetish. Or he simply is just a tard!

Finally let us not forget the wonderful photos people send in from one of my famous sites!
Here
Are
A
Few

Hope you have enjoyed this weeks edition! Be sure to check back every Friday as I will try my very best to keep this going.
If you have a pic or a website that you would like for me to post up on here then shoot me a email at:
sdawgz13@yahoo.com

Other then that the weekend is here so I hope everyone enjoys there weekend and has a good time doing whatever.
Stay Up!

3 comments:

Sophie in the Moonlight said...

you are so funny!!!!

Love the idea of a Friday Fucktards tradtion; the kid jerking off into the ranch dressing is a total fucktard and, I'm just guessing here, a sex addict in the making. Fucktard.

Love ya', Girl.

Have a great weekend.

My Daughter's Addiction said...

hahahahahahahaha! Friday Fucktards! you are so funny I'm just catchin' up. Been on a little break! I know alot of Fucktards. What's Monday? "Monday Mothafuckas? Sorry, sometimes I get carried away!

This site helps me stay current with my vocabulary-
and "fucktard" is actually a word:
http://www.noswearing.com/dictionary

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Just saying yo, sKILLz. Hope your weekend was good.

Love to you and the wife and the dogz.

SB

Powered By Blogger