
So here we are for another episode of my "Friday Fucktards". I am pushing this on other bloggers & please if you do your own version please post my link and let me know as well to see what Tards you found out about & posted on!
Let's face it people, I think almost everyday someone does something that makes you say What The Fuck?!? Today was a Russian woman on the bus playing like she did not speak English & she didn't know that you had to pay $2.25 or have an unlimited Metrocard in order to "pay yo fare" an ride the bus.
The bus driver was not having it and stopped the bus and just looked at her while the woman was fumbling around in her change purse looking for money, and making like she either didn't have it or didn't understand.
Now after a good 30seconds people started yelling "let's go", "If you don't have the fare then get the fuck off the bus". Well you know us Brooklyn Bitches we are welcoming & friendly.
Finally she took a Metro Card out of her wallet and dipped it in. I just looked at her and said "You are one cheap bitch. You had it all along and you TRIED to get away with NOT FUCKING PAYING & made everyone of us wait on YOU"!! "You think everyone here wants to pay, no but we DO"!
I wanted to fucking Bitch slap her! ( I didn't ) ( I really wanted to though )
The bus driver gave her a cold look and finally we were on our way.
On another note I'm going to leave you with a video of some real assholes!
One of my favorite moments is the guy on the bike at the 2:26 mark! OUCH!
Other then that I had a great birthday & BIG thanks to everyone who commented! Gypsy went out of her way to make it really nice for me and US!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Stay Up!


4 comments:
Just saying yo, sKILLz. Glad the birthday was good.
Love you,
SB
Hey wow cool wen was ur birthday? belated wishes? are u a LEO? well if u are then I am one too:D
What's up Matt! My Birthday was August 13TH.
Thanks for the wishes.
Yes we are both Leo's!
The BEST sign there is!!
Stay Up!
YO YO YO Wut up SB?!?
Post a Comment