Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Birthday Weekend



Sorry for not posting my weekly Fuck Tard Friday.
Thursday was my birthday so I been a little busy.
I'm going out this weekend with Gypsy and were going to have a good time. Got lots of good plans.
If your thinking of getting a gift for me cash is ALWAYS a plus! ;)
I will post how it went and shit probably next week or so.
I just wanted to update really quick and let my peeps know what the deal is with me.
I hope everyone is doing well, and all is good with you and yours!
If you need to holla at me with something pressing then you know my email!
Everyone have a GREAT weekend because I know I'm going to!
Stay Up!

6 comments:

kristi said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

Lou said...

Happy Birthday. I hope the week end met all your expectations and then some!

Are you 30 yet?!

sKILLz said...

THANK YOU KRISTI & LOU!!

NO I AM NOT 30 YET! I AM CLOSE AND SOOO AFRAID OF HITTING 30!!!
STAY UP

Victoria said...

Happy (belated) birthday! Time goes by so fast doesn't it? And it seems like every birthday comes and goes, faster and faster.

Well anyway, I hope your weekend with Gypsy went well! I bet the two of you had a good time. Make sure you update and let us know how everything went and what yall did!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Happy Birthday and many, many more!

Love you sKILLz!

Syd said...

Hey I'm late in wishing you a Happy Birthday. But hope that it was a happy one.

Powered By Blogger