Just wanted to make a quick post on the holidays.
This Xmas was VERY special to me because I was ALIVE. Alive when I SHOULD have been dead!
Update on NICO:
Nico now named NICKY has a new home in NC and is living the LIFE!!
Here A Few Pix of him and how he is living.
The man who adopted him, Patrick flew up to NYC (where he used to live) and then drove down to North Carolina with Nicky.
He has 3 other dogs, 2 black labs, one is very old and his time is coming up.
The others Nicky plays with ALL DAY LONG!
He has a a Jack Russell named Grape, and the other Black Lab is named Luther, and they ALL get along great!
this was a VERY hard decision for us to make because all of our fosters who get adopted are in close area of us, so NC was kinda hard for us to imagine.
However once we saw the pix and how he was living we KNEW in our hearts we made the right choice!
Our holidays were quite, and I got Maria EVERYTHING she wanted.
Gold hoop earrings. (kinda like these)
Many kinda of perfumes such as Dolce One & Princes by Vera Wang
Frye motorcycle boots.
Skull Candy Head phones They didn't have the EXACT ones she wanted so she HAD to settle on ear buds..
Certain socks she likes.
Burt's Bees kit with EVERYTHING you can think of in it.
I got her this necklace form Macy's, and something like this, only it's round and it says "LOVE LIFE BE BRAVE"
Oh and SOO much more.
Candles, Magnets, Make up, Shirts, a scraf and so much other stuff. I schocked the shit out of her!
She shocked me too.
She got me a North face Coat I wanted in back ( of course )
The ACG's I have been wanting.
Also Skull Candy Headphones but these are the ones I wanted and she was able to get them.
So all and all it was a great X-mas and a great way to bring in the new year.
I hope everyone had a great time, got what they wanted or asked for, or s just like me grateful to be alive!!
HAPPY 2010 my peeps!
Stay Up!


5 comments:
Maria is one lucky girl!!!! Dang! I loved all that stuff you got her. Isn't it the best feeling to give to the ones we love?
Good news about Nico/Nicky!!!
It sounds like your year is starting off good. Mine too, my son is doing better and I have tons of HOPE!
Nice about your Christmas and the adoption of Nico. Glad that things are going well. You sound really happy which is a good way to start the New Year. Best to you.
Hi, darling. Glad your X-mas was such a good one. Also, very glad you lived to see this New Year.
Love to you and Gypsy and the crew,
SB
Andrew got those skull candy earbuds too..they must be the latest cool thing;)
Nice, thoughtful presents. You are sweet..so glad you are doing well.
Where are you at homie? I miss you.
What's new?
Love,
SB
Post a Comment