
First off let me say sorry for not posting like I usually do and more often. I'm sorry and I'm going to TRY my best to keep up with this as much as I can.
I sometimes just drift off into my own world and forget about my KICK ASS Blogger friends and don't post.
I am doing good and REALLY trying my ass off to do the right thing.
We got NICO a forever home with a good rescue friend in North Carolina and Gypsy left today to go down there for a few days and have a mini vacation.
We both could not go because we couldn't find a dog sitter for Bandit. He is a handful and doesn't trust people too much and it's REALLY hard for anyone but Gypsy or myself to handle him.
So she should be almost there as of right now. The dude has a house right ON THE BEACH! Plus she is going to see Nico, aka Nicky, meet his other dogs, and just have a good time.
I miss her already, I missed her as soon as she left. The house feels empty without her here. I mean I know I have the babies and they are here for me but just not the same. Plus we have never been this far apart since being with each other.
Other then her trip not much has been going on. Like I said I have been staying out of trouble. Trying to stay away from negative people and people doing negative things!
I seem to have a few good friends of mine that are locked down and I have been busy writing them and sending cards. I try to keep up with that because I know when someone is locked down getting mail means SO MUCH! Shows that there is someone out there who cares, and they they are thinking of you, and also your not "forgotten"!
However after spending 2 years in prison a good friend of mine is coming home the end of this month so that's cool, and I'm looking forward to that.
We got Harley a really nice grooming and he came out soooo dam cute!!!
HERE is a good picture of him.
Myla took some pictures and is going to be in a book. It's going to be about dogs that had it bad and were dumped or abused, etc. and then taken in & have new lives thanks to the people that adopted them.
I took her to the photo shoot and her pictures were TOO CUTE!
The woman is going to choose the best ones and let us know whats up.
We also went to protest in the Bronx for people that were on trial for running a dog fighting ring. I brought Myla there and everyone was all over her & she loved it!
She is a mush and that's why she was perfect to be at the protest. To show people that not all Pit Bulls are killers and fighters.
I was even interviewed by local news, and its going to be in the Daily News!
When interviewed on camera I let it be known that dog fighting is wrong, and we need harder and stiffer penalties for it. Also not all Pit Bulls are killers, and fighters, and to treat ANY animal with respect because it is a LIFE.
Also to spay or neuter your pet to help with the over population of dogs & cats in the world, and that it also helps them health wise to get it done for them.
I felt proud to be part of that group that went and to represent for the breed and all!
Since I went into the hospital I have been talking to my dad. Meeting him for dinner and I have to give it to him he is really trying to keep whatever relationship we have now going.
This week I went to his apartment in Queens and met his dog and of course loved him. his name is Brownie and is so cute!
Other then that I'm going to be alone for the weekend and just going to chill out and watch season 1 & 2 of THE WIRE. I used to watch it when it was on HBO but fell behind like after season 3 so now I'm just starting over so I know everything that's going on.
We finally broke down and signed up for netflix and we LOVE IT!
We have the deal where we can have 3 DVD's out at once, and also stream as many movies as we want! All for only like 20 bucks a month I think!
Its GREAT, we love it.
Last night we got to watch Precious and it was GREAT! The book "PUSH" I hear is better but isn't always?
So I think thats about it for now. Hope everyone is doing well and everything is going good!
Stay Up!


3 comments:
YAY! Its so good to hear from you. I was sitting here and watched your post appear in my blog reader like magic.
Its always good to hear an update on the canine people in your life!
You're a good friend to write your friends that are locked down...can you imagine being in there hoping for mail and never getting any? That would hurt.
Sometimes it takes almost losing someone to realize how much you love them, sounds like that's the case with your dad. I'm glad he's making the effort (my son's dad is too - its kind of awkward but its all good).
Take care and keep doing all the positive stuff (like avoiding the negative!)
Thanks Girl!
Yes I always try to remember to post about my animal rescue people on my blog. They help out so much.
Yea I think thats what happened with my dad because before me almost dying and going into the hospital we didn't even speak for like 9years!
Like I said I give him credit because he is trying!
Thanks I REALLY am trying to stay away from all the BULLSHIT!
Stay Up!
Precious was good but sad. Glad that the dogs have a new home!
Post a Comment