
Today I had alot of running around to do and things to get done and to my surprise I got them all done. Gypsy woke up early to go with her friend to a doctor appointment. After she left
I watched some TV and then showered and got dressed, fly as always, and had to go to
my moms house first. While at my moms house I had to run to the bank for her and then go to the program. After that had to go up to the Ave and meet Gypsy for lunch and some light shopping. I then came back home with Gypsy and walked her to work with the dogs. Waited for Keyspan to come because something was up with our gas. It wasn't coming on right so they had to come over to check it out and I had to home for that of course.
Finally they came and I caught them as they were about to leave. They didn't even call or anything. Bandit was the one that heard them over the music and went to the window to alert me. He so dam smart I love it!
So they came and did whatever they needed and now it seems to be ok.
now I'm waiting for another foster dog to come. Shes a female pit bull and shes been in the shelter way too long and they were going to kill her so Gypsy and I agreed to take her in for about 2 weeks. Were going to get her health back up and put some meat on her. Hopefully Bandit will be nice and share the bed with her. Hes been pretty good I have to say with the fosters. Harley is great he loves other dogs and loves playing with them and everything else.
Her name is Kristal and she should be coming soon. She is coming in a Pet Taxi and I cant wait. I love helping them and I so wish I could help them all. If I were to come into a large sum of money I would get a huge piece of land and just let them run free and have people to take care of them and of course I would have my favorite who would get to share the bed.
Well when she comes you know I'm going to take some pix of her and how she is with the other animals and all.
Other than that its pretty much the same old going on here. I have been keep up with my new years resolutions by not saying yes so easy to people.
I don't care if people think I'm a bitch or if I'm this or that because none of them pay my bills, put food on my table, clothes on my back, or money in my pocket, and none of them take care
of my girl so fuck em all and what they think.
I was never really one to give a fuck what anyone thought of me anyways.
Tomorrow Gypsy and I are thinking about going to the movies and just
having a good day for ourselves, I mean shit we deserve it that I know!
Gypsy is not feeling the new phone, she doesn't like the touch buttons on the front and I'm going to call up Verizon and get the the other phone she wanted to get. They give us 30days to return the phone so its all good.
My phone is kick ass and of course anyone that has seen it at the program is just mad jealous.
Jealous because most of them don't even have a plan phone, they have to buy the phones
where they have to buy the minutes as they go because they have no credit or anyone
that will trust enough to put the bill under another name because there all so fucking grimy.
Anways thats the 411 on whats going down with this Brooklyn Bitch. Catch ya'll later!


No comments:
Post a Comment