Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

*RIP Heath Ledger*


I'm sure everyone and their mother is blogging about Heath Ledger and how he died so suddenly. So I might as well go right ahead and do it as well.
All I'm going to say is that its sad that he went out the way he did. Drugs are a muthafucka and they will take anyone down. It goes to show you that it doesn't matter how much money, power, or status you have if your addicted then that's it and its got you in the grip!
I loved him in the movie "Candy" and I still have not yet seen "Brokeback Mountain".
However I am going to go and see his last role in "The Dark Knight" as the Joker. It looks really good and I took notice to it before he passed.
I hope that wherever he is now hes happy and not in pain. I feel sorry for the loved ones he left behind and offer them all my condolences.

5 comments:

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Damn shame, huh? I really liked Heath. Not long ago, a few months back, I saw him in Ned Kelly. It was good.

I see you're going through a lot as of late. I had tagged you for a MeMe

Only do it if you can, ok?

Big Hugz to you and Gypsy, ok? You guys have to know I got mad love for ya!

Anonymous said...

I loved Heath Ledger since TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU. You could tell watching the movie, he was gonna be huge, he had that star appeal.

Am I the only person who thought Daniel Day Lewis was tired as Hell, going on about how he will miss Health....blah blah blah. THEN you find out Mr.Lewis doesn't even KNOW Heath in any shape or form. The way he was going on, you would have thought they were separated at birth. I was soooo embarrassed watch Daniel's "performance" of "grief". That was ridiculous.

I think the entertainment industry was robbed of a fine actor too soo. I would have liked to have seen his work a decade, two decades from now. Now, we will never know......

sKILLz said...

Pink I didnt even know he was saying all that shit and then he didnt even KNOw him?! WTf is up with that?

Anonymous said...

OMG, Daniel was sitting there going on in an interview saying how shaken up he was about hearing his death, then went on to dedicate an award to him later.

It was so tacky, he was just going on how grief stricken he was for some attention. He had never WOKED with Heath, or even met him in his entire lifetime.

He'll probably turn out at the BATMAN premiere CRYING or something equally stupid. Look on the net for it, you'll see what I'm talking about.

My Name Here said...

Very sad. He was a great actor, and from what little I know, a wonderful father. It is sad the way life goes sometimes, and this is one of those times.

Powered By Blogger