I am crying as I'm posting this. The new foster dog came and has been here about 2hours. When she first came we met outside and Bandit and Krystal didn't get along right away but I took them out for a long walk and let them run around and they were all good.
Came home and they were playing and running around like puppies. She was drinking alot so after about an hour and a bowl of food I took them out again. Again I let them run around and they were all good.
I brought them home and Gypsy was in the bathroom. Krystal started crying for some reason and I asked out loud "Baby why you crying", and Gypsy thought I was talking to her. I said I'm not talking to you I'm talking to the dog. I bent down to pet Bandit and Krystal and all of a sudden out of fucking nowhere Krystal grabbed a hold of Bandit and of course Bandit grabbed right back. I
grabbed Krystal by the collar and she would not let go. I thought she had Bandit by the throat
so I didn't want to pull. Gypsy came running out and as she was running out she grabbed Krystal and I grabbed a screwdriver and hit her on the nose with the rubber handle and after the
second strike she let go. She didn't have Bandit by the throat she had his ear and made a big ass fucking hole.
She also put 2 lil holes on the side of his face.
Now I have had many dogs come and go in this house and I have seen my share of fights and
this was something that reduced me to tears.
When I had Stan Da man they would fight here and there but NEVER ANYTHING like what just happened!
Anyways unfortunately this is a part of the rescue world and this is one of the bad times.
Here are the pix of what happened to Bandits ear.
She is going back tomorrow and Bandit will be going to the vet. Whatever higher power you believe in please say a prayer for this dog that maybe just maybe she can get a home where she would be the only dog and someone is willing to take her in. Also say a prayer that Bandit is ok and the bill is not too high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Good luck with the dogs. Its great what your doing to save them.
Poor Bandit. I hope that he is OK and that Krystal is able to find a home.
I'm sorry, my friend. I know how painful that stuff can be when you're excited about an animal. They are animals, after all, and sometimes they get a little crazy. It's so good of you to take them into your home...it takes so much time and energy to foster! Good luck with them!
Thanks everyone.
Krystal left the next night with a trainer and is going to live in NJ for now. She is NOT going to be killed and were going to get her a home where she is the only dog.
Oh Wow! Sorry to hear about this. I will say a prayer.
JW yes they are animals but I think the people that train them to fight are much lower on the chain then them. They only know what they are shown.
I have had Pitbulls my whole life growing up and I taught them nothing but love and not to fight and thats how they were, loving.
When they are taught nothing but kill, fight, kill then thats what there going to do.
Its a shame really because so many of these dogs are great and CAN BE great if only givin a chance.
I have seen and taken in dogs that you would think didnt stand a chance and a few months in my home with the proper training,love, and exercise they became the dog they can be and should be and given another chance at life.
Post a Comment