
Sorry that my last post was soo long ago. I try so hard to keep up, its just sometimes I don't know how to put into words what I'm feeling, or I feel like it might be a little too private to let the world read about.
Anyone else feel either one of those ways? I'm sure I'm not the only one right?
So lets see a few things have happened since my last blog.
There was a all out brawl in front of my program last Saturday and its not the end of it. They had the guy & his wife on the floor and were stomping them out and beating them up with there own chain & lock they brought to jump someone while she was going to be with her kids.
Just so happens the woman they were going to jump is Judy the one I have blogged about and talked about before.
Well her older son who I wrote to in Rikers, and her husband & another guy I talk to and know beat the shit outta the others. They were waiting for Judy, thinking she was going to be alone with her little kids and they were going to jump her with the weapon they had the chain & lock however the tables got turned big time and they got fucked up!
I honestly feel like they got what they had coming to them, and that they should have gotten a bigger beat down then what they got.
Also kinda glad that no one got in trouble and got arrested for those fucking scumbags.
Unfortunately Judy and her twin sister, Joann, got caught shoplifting and they are now on Rikers with a $500.00 bail for each of them. They are coming back to court on Monday. I don't know whats going to happen with them. Boosting is there thing, and they always get caught for that so they might end up doing some time. Judy has kids and has a open ACS case so that's REALLY not fucking good.
Joann's boyfriend who just got out of this prison about 4months ago is up shits creek because he has a dope habit and he depended on Joann to boost everyday and make money that way. Now I don't know WTF hes going to do to keep that monkey off his back. I'm sure he's going to ask me to help him out but I just cant do it right now.
I will let you know whats up as I know.
My good friend Lisa is back in the hospital once again....fucked up I know tell me about it.
Shes got a bad case of pneumonia. Shes in one step down from ICU.
Last night I went to her apartment in Harlem to take care of her cat Buster. Gypsy & I saved that cat from the shelter and Lisa took him in and gave him a good home. So being shes in the hospital I agreed to go over and make sure the cat is ok, as far as food, his litter, water and just some company.
I ended up staying the night there last night and I kind of enjoyed being alone with myself and my thoughts.
Today I went to my program and met up with Gypsy. We went and had a great lunch together. Its pouring raining here, and I think its going to be like this all weekend.
Oh you MUST check out this link.
Its a live web cam of English Bull Dog PUPPIES!
SO freaking cute! Gypsy & I have been watching them for like the past 2 weeks and we love every minute of it!!
If you don't smile at them and how cute they are then theres something seriously wrong with you!!
This weekend I'm going to put up X-mas lights, and decorations for my mothers house, and as well as our apartment.
I'm kind of excited, I'm trying to get into the spirit even though I'm not really feeling it this year. Oh well we shall see..
Well I think that's about it.
I did go out and cop something for tonight. I haven't done anything since Sunday.
I'm trying but it seems to be calling me non-stop.
Stay Up!
Anyone else feel either one of those ways? I'm sure I'm not the only one right?
So lets see a few things have happened since my last blog.
There was a all out brawl in front of my program last Saturday and its not the end of it. They had the guy & his wife on the floor and were stomping them out and beating them up with there own chain & lock they brought to jump someone while she was going to be with her kids.
Just so happens the woman they were going to jump is Judy the one I have blogged about and talked about before.
Well her older son who I wrote to in Rikers, and her husband & another guy I talk to and know beat the shit outta the others. They were waiting for Judy, thinking she was going to be alone with her little kids and they were going to jump her with the weapon they had the chain & lock however the tables got turned big time and they got fucked up!
I honestly feel like they got what they had coming to them, and that they should have gotten a bigger beat down then what they got.
Also kinda glad that no one got in trouble and got arrested for those fucking scumbags.
Unfortunately Judy and her twin sister, Joann, got caught shoplifting and they are now on Rikers with a $500.00 bail for each of them. They are coming back to court on Monday. I don't know whats going to happen with them. Boosting is there thing, and they always get caught for that so they might end up doing some time. Judy has kids and has a open ACS case so that's REALLY not fucking good.
Joann's boyfriend who just got out of this prison about 4months ago is up shits creek because he has a dope habit and he depended on Joann to boost everyday and make money that way. Now I don't know WTF hes going to do to keep that monkey off his back. I'm sure he's going to ask me to help him out but I just cant do it right now.
I will let you know whats up as I know.
My good friend Lisa is back in the hospital once again....fucked up I know tell me about it.
Shes got a bad case of pneumonia. Shes in one step down from ICU.
Last night I went to her apartment in Harlem to take care of her cat Buster. Gypsy & I saved that cat from the shelter and Lisa took him in and gave him a good home. So being shes in the hospital I agreed to go over and make sure the cat is ok, as far as food, his litter, water and just some company.
I ended up staying the night there last night and I kind of enjoyed being alone with myself and my thoughts.
Today I went to my program and met up with Gypsy. We went and had a great lunch together. Its pouring raining here, and I think its going to be like this all weekend.
Oh you MUST check out this link.
Its a live web cam of English Bull Dog PUPPIES!
SO freaking cute! Gypsy & I have been watching them for like the past 2 weeks and we love every minute of it!!
If you don't smile at them and how cute they are then theres something seriously wrong with you!!
This weekend I'm going to put up X-mas lights, and decorations for my mothers house, and as well as our apartment.
I'm kind of excited, I'm trying to get into the spirit even though I'm not really feeling it this year. Oh well we shall see..
Well I think that's about it.
I did go out and cop something for tonight. I haven't done anything since Sunday.
I'm trying but it seems to be calling me non-stop.
Stay Up!


5 comments:
Stay under the radar, for cryin' out loud. It Christmas. There is so much misery, and the worst part will be for those children.
The webcam is sweet. I'm going to watch that whenever I get sad.
You can't keep a Leo down for long;) We Stay Up!
Oh I love that link - how cute they are!!!
Have a great weekend!
Ya, I definitely keep a lot of stuff to myself that's too private to share...
Christmas is stressful enough when everything is going smoothly, I hope it's all good for you from here on. It sounds like your friends are lucky to have your support, but some people just ask too much...
Those are some cute puppies for sure! Nice to be able to see w/o being the one who has to clean up after them!
I also have to say I love that you look out for your Mother like that, she must really appreciate it. At least you got your priorities straight, unlike so many in this fucked up world.
Thank you for your comments....I'm trying to Stay Up! Really...I am.
Thank you!
Hey how ya doin? I have read your blog on a few occasions as I am a friend of Tori's (Love thing.) I like your dogs...and that sucks about your friends. I used to be a booster also, and in my state if you get 3 stealing under 500's, then its a felony. I got two, and got one of them dropped and the other is pending, along with a stupid paraphenelia charge for a spoon and a rig. Anyway, let me stop rambling and just say HI!! I will be checking back often.
Be easy,
<3 T
blutuesday.livejournal.com
Post a Comment