Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!



Just want to say thanks to everyone that has been commenting on my recent blog posts.

Had a great holiday. Gypsy, my mom, & I went out to eat for dinner. This is the very first Thanksgiving that we all have ever been out for dinner.
It was a great dinner & we had a great time I am very happy to say.

I am going to apply for a job tomorrow so wish me luck.

Other then that been chilling trying to stay out of trouble and just got home to the babies and watching a mini-marathon of "Lockup RAW". I love any shows that have to do with prison. I don't know why I hate the place and anyone being there that doesn't TRUELY deserve it however I enjoy watching any kind of Documentaries or shows on it.

I really wish everyone had a good holiday and it was stress free.
Stay Up!

5 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad to hear you had a good one. :)

Lou said...

I couldn't even watch that whole clip! Too depressing for me.

I have suggested going out to eat to my husband, instead of all that work cooking, but he won't do it. That was nice you guys had the day together.

I'm putting you in my prayers today. Let us know how the interview went.

Moby Dick said...

Most people that end up in prison either deserve it for what they were convicted of or else they had it coming for all the stuff they never got convicted of...

Victoria said...

Hey girl.. I finally caught up with your blog entries, haha. I'm glad that you had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with Gypsy and your mom. It sounds like you have so much love for your mom.

I hope that everything went well when you went to go apply for a job. And I know what you mean about watching shows that have to do with jail or prison. Obviously, no one likes to be there, but the shows are still very interesting to watch for me as well. I guess it is because we can relate to it.

Also, I finally figured out the whole "follow" a blog thing... haha, took me a while. But I added you to the list of blogs that I follow, just so you know :)

♥ Tori

My Daughter's Addiction said...

oooh...I love those shows too. I've learned alot by watching them. Have you seen Inside American Jail? Is that the same show? I think it's on TruTV. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Powered By Blogger