
I hate Mondays and I think I'm safe to say that most people do as well.
Had a great weekend. Got to spend some alone time with Gypsy and get away. Went out to a nice diner as well. Really enjoyed it.
Got some good news as well. Patty Cake got a home!! She went home with the person who adopted her over the weekend! Mikey is still there, however he is doing really well. Getting along with the other cats, playing, and just having a good time! That was something that I really needed to hear.
As I said in my last post 2 people were coming to look at the apartment this weekend.
My mother called the Real Estate woman and she did not answer. She called her all day and still no answer.
Right now it is Monday 6:30 PM and STILL no answer. There better be someone in her family dead for this.
I mean come on you just don't do that kind of thing. Be a professional and make a call to your client and let us know whats the deal, and whats going on. If you couldn't make it then so be it, at least give my mother the respect of calling back and letting her know that, right?
Yesterday I finally watched "SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE" and I must say I loved it! I now know why it has won so many awards and everyone is talking about it.
It was a story that was well told, and put together really good! Did anyone else see it? What did you think?
I must say I knew the answer to the last question. Did anyone else. (Please don't give the answer or put spoilers. I don't want to ruin it for the people who haven't seen it.)
This morning I felt like I had no energy. I felt like just staying in bed all dam day, but I didn't. I got up, showered, got dressed and went to my program even though I really did not feel like it.
I saw my friend Lisa, and talked for a bit with her and then I walked home early because I knew I had to do laundry.
Even though I hate doing laundry I don't want anyone else to do mine except for myself or Gypsy. I feel like someone working in a laundry mat is not going to take care of my clothes and laundry more then myself and I also feel like I know I'm getting them cleaned properly when doing it myself.
So I just came back from putting them in the wash. I gave my dogs a quick walk and now I'm going back to put everything in the dryers.


8 comments:
oh LOL. those were the days. when i used to sort my clothes. wash them with care. use fabric softener, shake everything out when it came out of the dryer fresh and clean. fold and make sure no creases...
now? i put in warm water, soap and fabric softener and just load up the washer till it is full. white, black, red, colored, doesn't matter. then, they sit in the washer two or sometimes three days and then i smell them to make sure they aren't mildewed, then toss them in dryer where they sit for another two or three days, then finally hang them up.
do you think they will engrave that on my headstone? here lies dawn, she mixed her whites and colors?
ROFLMAO
No one touches my laundry but me. I'm very particular about it.
Re: Slumdog--no, I didn't see the last question coming. I thought the guy was really nice looking, and the girl was beautiful.
Oh, and I'm so glad for Patty!
Good for Patty Cake in her new home. I haven't seen Slumdog yet. I plan to do so soon.
Yes they were both great looking in the movie.
I thought the kids were the cutest things ever!
I meant to post, not only did I see the question coming but I knew the correct answer.
Yea I'm full of knowledge! :P
I like your blog a lot! I'm a huge animal lover too. I will be back to read more of your interesting life!
Happy Easter to you and the wife.
Big Love!
Hi, skillz. I see you over at Shane's blog and just stopped by to check your blog out. It's terrific!
I like animals better than people, too!
My best to you. I will keep reading.
Post a Comment