
So much has been going on this past month. It feels like I haven't posted in forever. I'm going to try to give everyone the short version and not make this a long ass post.
Just seems to me like there aren't enough hours in a day...
One of my mothers apartments in our home is vacant and needed some repairs before being able to get rented.
So my brother has been doing the heavy work, and some plumbing as well. I agreed to do the painting, and cleaning and I also agreed to help him with anything he needed me for.
Me and him are not getting along, however I am only doing this for my mother.
So this week I went over there and painted for 2 days straight. I woke up on Tuesday early and went to my program, then right to my mothers.
I got there around 10am and didn't stop till about 11pm. Of course I took a break to eat, and smoke here and there but other then that I was like a robot.
I was so beat I just stayed over my mothers house, and then woke up early again the next day and did it again.
I finished the painting around 6pm that day and then started the cleaning and finally got done around 10pm.
I went to my apartment that night and just passed out.
So now there are minor things that need to be done in the apartment. My mother has 2 Real Estates working with her, as well as one of our tenants sent out some emails to her friends and got some responses from them as well.
We have had a few people come to see the apartment, and another 2 this weekend.
I cant even begin to tell how important it is for this apartment to get rented.
With this apartment not being rented, and having to do repairs, and bills keep coming in it seems to be getting really messed up.
Now I know everyone all over is having problems and work and money is messed up all over but if you pray to whoever your higher power is I ask you to please say one for my mother & I that things work out with the apartment and the house.
Lately it just seems as if every time we get 1 foot ahead something comes and knocks us 6 feet back.
To top shit off my sister had a fight with my mother on the phone and said some really mean shit. I only knew because I sent a email to my sister, just saying hello and telling her whats going on with our mom and the house and everything and then she told me how she fought with her over the phone.
I asked my mother and she told me what she said while crying the whole time.
Now I wanted to KILL her for making my mother feel like this, and saying such mean things.
I wanted to respond to the email however my mother asked me not to, so I didn't.
My main thing was how DARE you make her cry when she has so much on her plate right now.
My sister lives about 100 miles away and doesn't know whats really going on, she doesn't see how stressed my mother is, she doesn't know how my mother calls me when shes stressed, or when her sugar is high and shes worried, or when she just wants to talk and see whats going on. Just PISSED ME OFF really fucking bad you know?
Hey I'm sure I gave my mother plenty of nights crying, and worrying how and where I was and what was going on with me. I know I did things wrong and I can't undo them.
Now when I see my mother hurt it makes me want to KILL and out of the 3 of us it seems I'm the only one who feels like this and my mother knows and sees as well.
So now it's going on about a week since the email from my sister and I was going to respond many times but I just did what my mother asked and didn't, wont.
Tonight is Friday and were hoping for a great weekend. I hope you all have a great one as well.
Stay Up!


6 comments:
Gaaah painting sux. And I will pray that the apartment gets rented soon!
Painting does suck but it did give me alot of time to think. Time inside my head...
Thanks for the thoughts & prayers!
Stay Up
I hate painting too! But you gotta do what you gotta do. Take your own advice and STAY UP!! Prayers coming your way!!
Thanks hunny.
I'm trying believe me I'm really am.
Sending love ur way!
Hey Girlie, ya know I got your back in prayers, consider it done.
How ya been, my ol' friend? Miss you and the wife like mad.
I was laughing the other day thinking about driving through Brooklyn and you telling me about the game of tag/bump with the Hasidic's. OMG I'm going to hell for laughing.
Crazy Love!
Glad you followed your instincts and did not make the situation with your sister worse. Ya know, now when I want to do something pissy, I wait a day. Half of the time I decide it is not worth it. I'm in a lot less arguments since I started doing that. I know you have to stand up for yourself, but so many things that upset us go away on their own.
The weather is getting nicer, maybe something will open on the job front. I'll call ya soon. Really, LOL
Post a Comment