Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not Missing Much I See..

As I'm trying to catch up on everything on the Internet because of not having it for a week I see I really didn't miss that much.
Yes I have alot of blog posts to read and emails to answer and stuff of that nature but after that its really nothing.

I did miss alot on dlisted. I love that site. Its just all around great, and they follow everything and anything of interest.
The Myspace, FaceBook, Twitter, and all that bullshit I see nothing has changed and I just needed to approve some comments and answer to messages.

It's funny when I didn't have my computer I thought like what the fuck I was missing. Now that I have it I find myself looking for things of interest to read and follow up on.

I have always enjoyed the wikipedia site. I just love that they have so much information and everything is just a click away. If your not on that site often you really should be because its so great and you have the world at your fingertips.

I'm doing well, and so is Gypsy and my mother.
I'm trying to help my mother get one of our apartments together so we can get it rented out. I really hope that it gets rented soon. I know my mother is getting stressed over it and I really don't think she can go another month without that income coming in for her.

Other then all that my new keyboard and mouse are working great and I'm really digging the wireless shit. I don't know why I haven't gotten it sooner. The computer seems to be running fine. I do know for sure that my next computer if it is a desktop or Laptop its definitely going to be a MAC! This is without question.
Macs do not get the same problems that PCs get such as viruses, spam, spy ware, and all the other SHIT that a PC gets.
All in due time.....
Stay Up!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

google FIREFOX, then download it. Use it instead of Internet Explorer. It doesn't pick up many viruses cause most viruses are made for IE.

It's free too LOL. which rocks!!

Lou said...

Fractalmom & I agree on something! LOL. Frankie the man turned me onto Firefox and I LOVE it.

MACs are great, but you have to learn a lot of basic stuff (like cut & paste) all over again, because it's different on them.

I'll send you an email soon about the parole matter;)

sKILLz said...

I do use FireFox. I also sometimes use Opera which is another great server.
Honestly I think anything is better then IE. It sucks to me!

Looking forward to your email hunny!

Anonymous said...

Whats up Skillz...I've been reading you for a long ass time but I could never leave a comment because I didn't have a blog but I do now so I can leave comments and I can follow you...You'll be hearing more from me now...Love your blog <3.

Anonymous said...

It would probably do me alot of good if the "Gods" took my computer away and only gave it back to me once a week.

I love computers, always have, and spend far too much time on here! lol

I'm trying to stay up....you do the same. ;o)

msb said...

Glad your up. me 2.

Powered By Blogger