I kept meaning to update but I have to say I have been a little busy, in a good way. I have been staying good and trying to remain clean, only drinking my juice.
I am looking for steady work. I have been helping my mother do some work around her house seeing as my dick for a brother wouldn't do anything unless he was paid.
I have been maintaining my house with my wife. You know taking care of the babies, laundry, food shopping, and anything I can help her with.
I'm REALLY trying to stay in a good place and keep doing well.
You know what sucks for me is, one of my main triggers is money and I'm not rich but I always manage to have it.
I always make sure I save, or know I have something coming in, or something on the burner to make or get more.
So always having money makes my "evil brain" send me hints that I can get a few bags today, or because I have been good again my evil brain tells me "you have been good, so treat yourself ".
I invested money into a massage table and I'm trying to build my client list up.
I am a certified and I have sent my resume to many spas, and psychical therapy offices and it just seems like no one is hiring.
With all that being said for TODAY I am being positive and trying to keep my head up and do right.
I thank all the people who have shown me mad love and support!
Stay Up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Nice post to read! It isn't easy, and change comes slowly. You are doing the next right thing, that's all any of us can do really.
Staying away from people who try to drag us down with them is important. I read a book by Michael W. Dean and he calls those people energy vampires. You know the kind of people I'm talking about.
The spa business is down all over, but make up some cards and just be independent. If someone can save a couple bucks by not going to the spa they will.
Life is good here, and I'm stayin up;)
sKILLz,
I am sending you good thoughts, homie.
Have a great weekend!
Love, SB.
LOU:
I call them "the living dead"
Good idea on the biz cards! Thanks!
Yea I know unfortunately my career is a luxury item to many, so being not many people have money, not many people want to treat themselves.
SB:
THANKS HOMIE!
Check your blog posts I asked you a question!
stay up
sKILLz,
You've got it right--that's my dog, Ginger. I posted a reply on my blog to you.
Love,
SB
Post a Comment