Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Comparison



I feel like it has been forever since I last posted but it has only been a little over 2 weeks if I am correct.
What to say?
Hmmmm....
Well I'm still trying to maintain my life.
Things aren't going so well with my brother and sister. As of now I am fighting with them mainly because of the way they treat my mother.
The way I see it is they treat her like a bank card, they only come around or call when they want or need something.
My sister who lives upstate New York has not been to Brooklyn to visit my mother in about 10years!
When my mother was diagnosed with diabetes and was in the hospital for a week, also on Mothers Day mind you she did not come to visit, not a ONCE!
My brother lives in NJ and comes to NY every night because he works for NYC transit. Again he only comes around my mother when he wants something or needs something.
I have not spoken to my brother since he acted like a total DICK and didn't even call my mother on her birthday. I blogged about it here.
I have tried to make a relationship with my sister and it is painfully obvious that she has made her own life and doesn't give a fuck what goes on down here and probably the next time I will see her will be at one of my family members funeral, unless it's my father then she won't see me there.
I'm sure that when my mother passes she will be waiting for her "cut" of what she THINKS shes going to get.
I told my mother that when she dies my family is dead and I truly mean that.
My mom and my wife are the only family I feel I have, and of course my fur babies!
It just sucks because it shows me how they really don't give a fuck about my mom, its like there sitting around waiting for her to die and it makes me fucking SICK!
I know I wasn't the best daughter. I know I did things that hurt my mother. I know I made my mother worry many days and nights when I was out drugging.
I can't make up for the past and I thank God that my mother doesn't hold it against me or try to hurt me with it like other family members have done and still do.
The relationship I have with my mother now is so cool and I am truly grateful for it. I just wish that my brother and sister could see how badly there hurting my mother.
I'm sure when shes gone there going to regret it but then it will be too late.
Maybe they think the same way about me and my relationship with my father but you know what, my father was and still is a loser, gambler, alcoholic, scumbag. My mother did everything she could to make us happy. I think she did a dam fine job with the cards she had!
So if they want to compare, in my mind there is no comparison!
Anyways this is a big enough rant.
Hope all my blogger homies are doing well!
Stay Up!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

[[[hugs]]]]

give it up to God child. you no you cannot control them, cure them or change them. it's not addiction, it's assholeness, but it's the same thing.

just love your mother and let it go.

Syd said...

It sounds like things are difficult with your family. In some ways, I am thankful that I have no siblings. Both my parents are dead and there are only a couple of cousins left. But then there are times that I would like a big family to be there, even with all the shortcomings.

Queenneenee said...

Hey skillz-my siblings treated my mom the same way. She was the bank to them, and they made numerous withdrawl and no deposits. Such a shame. She was a great lady who never said no to them and died penniless. Shame on people who do this to their moms. Your mom is fortunate to have you!

sKILLz said...

Fractal:
Yes your right they are assholes and I can not change them, it just makes me SO MAD to see the hurt they cause my mother.
Mainly after all she has done for ALL
of us!
Stay Up

sKILLz said...

SYD:
Yes they are VERY difficult! You know even thought were a pretty big family it feels like I have none at all.
I feel like all I have is my mother and my wife, who I both love to death and would do ANYTHING for!
Stay Up!

sKILLz said...

QUEENEE:
I'm sorry to hear they way they treated your mother.
I'm doing everything I can in my power to make sure she doesn't go out like that.
To make sure they don't suck everything out of her while she is alive.
I'm going to make sure she lives a calm, & happy life for the rest of her days on earth with me!
Stay Up!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Sending love to you sKILLz. Hang in there. I understand your frustration.

Love ya,

SB

Powered By Blogger