Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bullet or A Vein

This morning started out fucked up. First off I wasn't feeling well, I hadn't gotten any sleep and as soon as my wife got up we started fighting. I'm not going to front somethings were said to me that hurt but maybe she was right, I surely didn't see it like that. she used the term "useless" on me and that's the word that stung the most.
So after I went to my program and saw the regular ugly faces and same fucking gossip being said. 
I walked home and took my doggies out as soon as I got in. I gave them a nice walk around the hood
and I'm sure they loved it.
When I got home I put up the new shower curtain she bought for the house, and cleaned like a mofo. 
I busted my ass. I wanted my wife to come home to a nice, clean, candle lit house. I little while ago she
called me to ask if the dog food was delivered and I told her no. she asked what I was doing and what
I did since leaving me for work. I told her all the above and she went on to say that she bought me something.
I told her stop spending her money on me and buy herself something nice. 
She said "I want you to have all the things you want. I want my baby to look fly and have nice shit. I want
people to stare and be jealous that my girl is the shit".
That made me want to fucking cry I swear! She wont tell me what it is and I have a feeling she just
put some money down on something for layaway.
I swear I really don't know where I would be if I didn't have her. I think I would have either killed
myself with a bullet to the brain or a OD in the Vein! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**hug**

Powered By Blogger