Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BS

Everyday I have to go to a program for my drug abuse problem . I'm sure in further posts I will explain more as to what its all about.
Just when I think I have seen it all someone or something else comes along and knocks that thought right out of the picture.
It amazes me how these people live. Yes I got high and still do from time to time but I didn't make it my WHOLE life. I didn't make the drama and the gossip my word like they have. Will I sit and listen to the bullshit, sure because the more I listen and hear about this shit the more it makes me feel somewhat "normal".
Theres this couple Joe & Gina who have been together off and on forever. I swear its like a fucking soap opera. One day there fighting, screaming at each other in the middle of the street to the where the cops are coming. Then the next day there all lovey dovey kissing and making out in the street.  
Then there is this other couple Billy and Liz. Well Billy just recently cheated on his wife of 23years with another woman Sara who is only 21 and not all there if you know what I mean. Well this sat. Liz saw Sara and beat the living shit out of her.
Now I understand your anger at the other woman but its really not her fault, it the mans fault. If my wife cheats on me how can I get mad at the other person? I mean unless its like my best friend and it was done out of spite or something like that right? The girl Sara was so scared, and didn't want to fight that once Liz went up to her and started hitting her she just went down and fell into the fetal position.  Now beating on someone who doesn't want to fight back does that make you feel better? I haven't had the chance to talk to Liz to see what the deal was but I'm going to ask her why not take your frustration out on your man, after all hes the one who stuck his dick in the girl!
Everyday its one thing or another. They feed off of drama and I try to stay away from all that bullshit because really that's all it is BULLSHIT!

5 comments:

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Cooooooool, glad to see this blog!

Now, I don't know if you know it or not but I am a serious addict; serious about getting high, staying high and doing whatever to get it. But for the most part, I'm in recovery. You can bet your ass, I still think like an addict, so I'm here for you.
I'm not sober but I've been clean from heroin and crack for 9 years.
I drink now and then, less often that not. But I was a raging party hound, criminal with a criminal mind. I don't preach but I can tell you how to get to a point where it doesn't rule you. I guess what I'm saying is 'm here for you.

I was also, the same way as your friends, fight, fuck and get hammered, my motto. I loved hard and fought hard. I'm calm now...most of the time. Later!

sKILLz said...

You dont know how happy I am to see you posting here. Please help me spread the word as much as you can.
I too am still an addict. I do try to stay clean but its very hard. Right now Im in thie program and 98% of the people there are either using or selling or are just wasting thier lives away.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Recovery can be your demise, if if if if if you allow it. I've been to meetings, where most of the peeps were there cause they were court ordered, including myself. I saw it at one point, about the best place possible to hook up. I had to stop going for a minute because of that and because of the guys. Yea, I'd just got outa prison and yea I wanted to get my freak on, ya know. But my luck I'd get all twisted over some asshole. I could feel it and stopped the meetings, for a minute, like I said. But I made sure I read what I could studied and tried to stay positive. Once you get off the shit, it's all a state of mind. I hope you can work it, I really do. Once you realize that you can laugh, love and do life on life's terms w/o being high, it just gets easier.

sKILLz said...

I have been to meetings and to tell you the truth I dont really dig them at all.
I just see it as a bunch of people complinaing all the dam time.
I dont know maybe I need to give it another shot. Im sure in time i will.

Anonymous said...

Skillz, meetings are, "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly." Ya gotta try to see the good, that's all you can do.

Powered By Blogger