
Today is not a good day!
Today I walked my wife to work and then went to the Dunkin Doughnuts to get
an ice coffee and bullshit
a little bit with some people. About 30min alter she calls me and tells me she got fired.
I ask why, she says shes walking up to come meet her she has a bag of her stuff that's
heavy. I ran up 3blocks to meet her, get the bag and see wtf happened.
Maria (my wife) said that her boss called her into the office and said that she said something
so vicious and malicious that he didn't want to repeat it and she needed to be let go. What
was said was that someone in the office, "office" yea right they don't know wtf there doing there. (It was a Doggy Day Care) anyway, Maria said someone there married for papers. The girl
who she was talking about is fucking the boss and that's the main reason why this has happened.
What did I and still want to do? I wanted to bust in there and let that muthafucka know
how hurt my wife was, how much she busted her ass for them, how much she cared and
loved those dogs like no one else there! Of course she would let me because she knows
that I would have more than likely taken it 10 steps further. I would have maced or stabbed
the mofo and then went to prison for sure seeing as I'm fighting a case, a felony at that right
now!
What KILLED me was that this week she went and made a down payment on not one but
TWO pairs of Timberland Boots that look like this but only in black and another pair that are blue that just came out this week
for me. Shes just too much. She said let me go and pay for them now because if I dont I will
lose my deposit and I want you to have them. I asked the guy if she could get her money
back and he said he couldn't do it of course. So she paid for them and got them for me. They
are simply beautiful! I wanted to cry! Shes always thinking of me and wanting to get
me anything and everything I want and things she wants me to have. She also told me that
she was going to get us name rings or bracelets, and shes glad she didn't lay money down on
that right now.
I feel like shit, she feels like shit and I cant stop her from feeling like this. I try cheering her
up as much as I can but I know she needs to just ride it out for now. She took some sleeping
pills and is now sleeping out cold as I'm typing this. I just want for her to be happy, that's
all I EVER want! I HATE seeing her hurt. I hate that someone else made her feel like this
and I cant hurt them back!
I guess that's it for now. I was going to post about a friend of mine who passed away this
week but right now I just cant even think about it.
I miss him, he was a good person, and life sucks hairy balls! His mother has no money
for a funeral, and if she doesn't do something he will end up in Potters Field with a number
in a pine box.
I will post more about what happened and everything later on today.
Today I walked my wife to work and then went to the Dunkin Doughnuts to get
an ice coffee and bullshit
a little bit with some people. About 30min alter she calls me and tells me she got fired.
I ask why, she says shes walking up to come meet her she has a bag of her stuff that's
heavy. I ran up 3blocks to meet her, get the bag and see wtf happened.
Maria (my wife) said that her boss called her into the office and said that she said something
so vicious and malicious that he didn't want to repeat it and she needed to be let go. What
was said was that someone in the office, "office" yea right they don't know wtf there doing there. (It was a Doggy Day Care) anyway, Maria said someone there married for papers. The girl
who she was talking about is fucking the boss and that's the main reason why this has happened.
What did I and still want to do? I wanted to bust in there and let that muthafucka know
how hurt my wife was, how much she busted her ass for them, how much she cared and
loved those dogs like no one else there! Of course she would let me because she knows
that I would have more than likely taken it 10 steps further. I would have maced or stabbed
the mofo and then went to prison for sure seeing as I'm fighting a case, a felony at that right
now!
What KILLED me was that this week she went and made a down payment on not one but
TWO pairs of Timberland Boots that look like this but only in black and another pair that are blue that just came out this week
for me. Shes just too much. She said let me go and pay for them now because if I dont I will
lose my deposit and I want you to have them. I asked the guy if she could get her money
back and he said he couldn't do it of course. So she paid for them and got them for me. They
are simply beautiful! I wanted to cry! Shes always thinking of me and wanting to get
me anything and everything I want and things she wants me to have. She also told me that
she was going to get us name rings or bracelets, and shes glad she didn't lay money down on
that right now.
I feel like shit, she feels like shit and I cant stop her from feeling like this. I try cheering her
up as much as I can but I know she needs to just ride it out for now. She took some sleeping
pills and is now sleeping out cold as I'm typing this. I just want for her to be happy, that's
all I EVER want! I HATE seeing her hurt. I hate that someone else made her feel like this
and I cant hurt them back!
I guess that's it for now. I was going to post about a friend of mine who passed away this
week but right now I just cant even think about it.
I miss him, he was a good person, and life sucks hairy balls! His mother has no money
for a funeral, and if she doesn't do something he will end up in Potters Field with a number
in a pine box.
I will post more about what happened and everything later on today.


5 comments:
OMG, honey. I am so sorry to hear about this. I truely am. But I am glad you didnt go back too. I am sure you would have regreted it and then Maria would have been more sad if you would have gotten into trouble.
That's some fucked up shit. I think one of the hardest lessons I had to learn was to not take everything into my own hands. I have to count on my ol friend, Mz.Karma Bitchslap to do my dirty work. And she will. You're so much like me, it's weird. I've got vengeance and spite running through my veins. I worked best at nite, dressed in all black. They never got away with a fucking thing. But now I'm reformed (for the most part) and have to let shit roll off my back. It's not easy but I'm banking on Karma visiting all those motherfuckers, ya know?
Holla back!
I say it all the time "Karma doesnt sleep" I depend on her most of the time. Of course sometimes I just cant but help to work the same as you all in black at the darkest of nights!
Sometimes things that seem just God awful at a certain time of your life can sometimes turn out for the best. Maybe there is a more important job for Maria waiting for her somewhere else? You two keep your eyes open, that may be the case, you never know.
Unfortunately, nobody has all the answers when we win the shit sweepstakes in the lotto of life. Why, when, how come, I wish I knew.
Well, that's your bosses loss, he will have a difficult time finding an employee who cares for the pups like Maria does. It sucks losing a job, but fortunately, there is always another one out there somewhere. It's waiting.......
I know I try telling her that but you know how it is at first, your all pissed and sad and everything.
My saying is "God closes one door on you and then 2more open up". So Im just going to give her some time and Im sure thinggs will come together they always do.
I always find ways to make money no matter what, I will never let my baby be without!
Post a Comment