Yesterday I used. I dont know why I just did. I never know why really. Anyways I called my guy, he was around so I got dressed and went out to meet him. I have to take a train to where he is. Its not that long of a ride but its not around the corner either. One of the main reasons I dont cop in my hood is because I dont want everyone knowing my business. They might have an idea but they dont know for sure.
I dont go outside stoned out of my face. I dont go out selling things to make money. I dont go begging people for money and things of that nature.
When I got there I called to let him know what I needed and where we would meet. Like all dealers they say 10min and it takes them 30 for some reason. Dont ask me why because I have no clue. I guess most of them see it as well they need to wait for me no matter what so Im going to take my sweet ass time. When I sold drugs I was never like that but thats another blog post at a later time.
So after waiting for him I met up with one of his workers who is crazy looking. Its so obvious that she smokes crack and drinks ALOT of beer. As soon as she comes in your direction you can smell the beer. I hate that smell. I never really was a drinker and dont really care for it that much. If its around and free sure I will go for it, thats the addict in me. Anyway I managed to take a pic of this crackhead bitch.
After the hand off I took my shit stashed it just in case cause you never know where or when the cops will roll up on you, and I went back on the train. Got home safe and did my thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Shit happens. All you can do, is try to look at what it is or how it went down, what spurred you to do it. What's your drug of choice, btw?
All you can do is keep trying, that what counts, what matters. It's the nature of the beast.
yea and it happens offten!
Mine is heroin, the deadly fucker that it is. We have a love/hate thing going on you know how it is.
I really like any kind of downer. I will do anything that gets me high but heroin is my choice.
Im not crazy like I used to be. doing acid and smoking dust and all that crazy shit anymore.
thanks for the support it means alot to me!
Ah, the White Horse. My drug of choice too. But I'd done it all and anything to get high too. I loved smack more than anyone or anything. Before that, it was all about the pills, ya know, percs, vicodin and forged scripts everyday and I do mean everyday.
It ain't easy being sleazy, huh? haha! I feel ya and know how ya feel. I've not done heroin in 9 years now. I was up to 5+ bags a day and doing crimes to get it. They through my ass in prison. Probably saved my life.
I'm here for ya, ya hear me?
I have never tried heroin, not because I was afraid, but I was afraid I would like it TOO MUCH.
My drug of choice happens to be in a white powder form. I can't do downers, my heart rate and emotions are slow enough. I need HAPPY HAPPY medication!
Post a Comment