Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hollow



I'll never disapoint you or let you down!
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It's not over and won't stop there,
I am here for you hoping you see and care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.

Your the one the one for me.
You have always been the one for me.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the mother of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.

Your the one the one for me.
You have always been the one for me.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bare my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Your the one the one for me.
You have always been the one for me.

For without you I am hollow...........

7 comments:

Lola Starr said...

Very nice. I know this feeling all too well.

Thanks for stopping by MovieSlayer. :) I have another one (okay two really) if you wanna check it out www.karmalennon.blogspot.com.

And nice to meet ya! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved that!!!

xoxoxoxo

sKILLz said...

Thanks Karma and my Pepp!

I worte this one awhile ago but wanted to share it on here.

Victoria said...

I really love this! I related to it perfectly =)

I've been reading your blog and I really like what you write: the gritty, street-life, real posts & the light-hearted ones, too..

Anonymous said...

Ah, James Blunt- Goodbye My Lover. Love that song!

Victoria said...

I love New York =) I used to travel to the Bronx once a week to get some really good "wholesale" shit, and then come back to my area and sell it. It was like a whole other fuckin' world up there.

I'm at 85 mils of methadone. After I got a dirty urine, they said that the best thing to do would be to raise my dose. They said that if I'm on methadone and I shoot up and I can feel the effects of the dope, then my methadone dose is not high enough. I really don't want to be on methadone for the rest of my life, but I have been doing dope A LOT less since I've been on it.

What you said about them wanting to keep you there longer to get more money is sooo true. I didn't realize it at first, but you are definitely right.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Yes, I've known this and it's feelings, good and bad.

Powered By Blogger