Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Unbelievable

Guess fucking what?! After all that bullshit about Jessica having given birth to twins and they died, I come to find out that it was all BULLSHIT! A big stinking pile of DOG SHIT! The fact of the matter is Jessica gave birth to a baby girl and she was one month pre-mature and it was about 4 pounds and 8 ounces.  The bitch Yolanda that told me and Gypsy this is now trying to say that she wasn't the one going around saying that and she only told me and Gypsy no one else.
Well now I'm wondering if there going to take that baby from her. I mean the baby is going to have heroin, crack and pills in its system so how can they NOT take that baby??!
The only reason I even spend time on posting about this woman Jessica and her having the baby is because Gypsy said she has known Jessica for some time now and she said she wasn't like this. Gypsy said when she first met Jessica she wasn't on drugs, had her looks and her teeth. Now shes just a down and out junkie. Its really sad how bad she has become!
As I find out what REALLY happened I will post about it and let you know.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow! Don't you hate people who make up lies and then spread them around like it's the truth? I still have yet to figure out why some people seem to live for being the worst sort of gossip-hounds!

And hopefully they do take the baby from her!

Anonymous said...

Drug tested has become mandatory in pre-natal care/childbirth so if she's ingesting all those substances on the regular, motherhood plans aren't in her future anytime soon.

Drug addictions are a fucking shame, but it's worse when you take somebody with you who had absolutely no choice whatsoever.

sKILLz said...

Thats the thing Pink she never even went to the doctor not once while being preg.

sKILLz said...

Victoria-
Some people have nothing better to do then sit around and talk shit about other people. I see it all the time at the program. There are these low-live people who just sit around all day, doing nothing with themselves talking shit about other people when they need to look in the fucking mirror.
Some of these people dont even take a fucking shower and they have the nerve to talk about other people?!!? Makes me sick. Seriously dont get me started on these types of people cuz I can go on for days!

Powered By Blogger