
First off I'm sorry for not posting more but once you read what the fuck is going with me then I only hope you can understand as to why.
Right now theres some major shit going on in my moms house. A main water main pipe busted and is now leaking in our basement as well as our neighbors basement as well. We had someone say it might be a city pipe and they need to do the repairs and they are responsible for it but they came and looked and they are not my mother is. Now she is having a whole crew come tomorrow, they are going to have a big machine because the street needs to be ripped up and as well as some of our sidewalk to replace the broken pipe. This is a $7,500 job but my mother because of who she knows got them to knock it down to $4,000.
We thought that we were covered under our home-owners insurance not to pay for the clean up and all the water damage that has happened because of it but guess what, yea you guessed right were not fucking covered.
Now my mother is a 63 years old women with diabetes and shes just a fucking train wreck right now. My brother is being a scumbag as always and she called him to tell him that were not covered and can he please help with the clean up and his response was that he didn't have time and he wanted to spend more time with his family. Isn't your mother your family you might ask? No I guess not, he considers his wife and 2 children his family till he needs a fucking favor right?
My mother also told him that her sugar was at 203 the highest it has ever been and his response was "I don't give a fuck", of course that made my mother feel fucking worse and I'm trying to calm her down and let her know that no matter fucking what I will make sure that this gets taken care of and if I have to go and pump the water out and clean the fucking basement myself then so be it.
Just alot of fucking BULLSHIT going on right now and I feel so bad for my mom, shes just so nervous no matter what I tell her to try to calm her nerves.
So please people whatever higher power you have, if you do please say a lil prayer for me that everything gets taken care of and everything gets done and nothing else goes fucking wrong like this, at least till after the new year.


6 comments:
I've got your back with the prayers. Of course, I pray for your calm assurance and the strength to get it done. Trials and Tribulations, they suck, huh? But as usual, I know you will rise above and be the strength for your Mom. It says to honor thy Mother and Father. You are doing that by being there for your Mom, as it should be. Now, your brother obviously, will learn all this the hard way. I would not want to be in his shoes and I sure wouldn't stand next to him, in a thunderstorm. Let go and let God and ask Him to deal with your brother. He will too.
I am so sorry to hear all of this. You and your mother are in my thoughts, I don't really pray. But I am thinking of you. and just forget about your brother. Karma is a bitch and he will get his someday.
Sending you and yours a good vibe now. I have missed talking to you and I am sorry to hear the drama in your family.
What the fuck is wrong with your brother???
Thanks homies!
Whats wrong with him? I personally think its a chemical imbalance in his brain.
They have meds for that....LOL!
Maybe he can get pelted with Prozac or somebody can slip him some Xanax in his morning OJ...I dunno. Wishful thinking!
Yea maybe we can but personally I think hes way past help of meds.
Post a Comment