
Its about 1:30pm and Gypsy and I just got off the bus up on 5th Avenue. We needed a few things in Rite Aid so we went in to get them. While we were in there I took 2 lipsticks for Gypsy. The ones I took are the new Beyonce ones from Loreal. Gypsy wanted them and they were about $12 bucks
each so fuck that if I
can get away with taking them then I'm going to and so I did. We went up and paid for the other shit we got and then left. After that we walked by one of those discount stores and got a nice shoulder fleece to have for when we sit on the computer at night so were not to cold.
After getting that we then walked over to Dunkin Doughnutsand saw this guy Joe. Joe is a known pill dealer and we have both known him for years. So we went and said hello to him and he stopped us saying "look at those 2guys across the street don't they look like cops to you". After looking at them we both told him they were no doubt cops and Joe said he has a funny feeling in his gut not to stay there. Gypsy said "always go with your gut", and then we walked in to Dunkin. Gypsy went right to the counter to order for us and I went and put our bags down on the seat for us to have a table to sit at and also said hello to a friend of ours named Jen. I then go and start walking towards Gypsy when I feel a tug on my jacket. I pulled away from the tug and looked to see who the fuck was trying to pull me. As soon as I turned my head I saw a big gold shield in my face. I said to the cop "Yea and". Next thing I know there were 3 other cops running in and screaming at everyone to put there hands on the glass or in plain sight. At this time Gypsy is yelling "baby do you want the white hot chocolate or the regular one", not even realizing what is going on. Finally after she looks and also hears whats going on she comes over asking what the fuck there doing. One of the cops told her to shut up and mind her business if not she was going to jail. I just gave her a look like don't sweat it, I didn't do shit and there just fucking with me.
They then tell everyone to go outside and they kept Jen inside with her kids. Jen said "I'm here with my kids whats the problem", the cop responded with "well you shouldn't have your fucking kids here". "I shouldn't have my kids in Dunkin Doughnuts" she says.
Her little daughter was crying and her lil son was just sitting on her lap. The cops searched the kids coats and everything and then finally let Jen go.
Now I'm outside standing next to this bitch name Gina, whos Joes girlfriend by the way, when I see a black patty wagon pull up and then a minute later I see a white van pull up in front of it. The door opens on the white van and I see my homeboy Terrence and my friend James handcuffed and they moved them to the black patty wagon.
After standing there for a few and being harassed they let me and Gina go. They didn't run my name or anything. All he did was ask what I had on me and looked in my pockets but not really well.
After they let Gina go they followed her and caught up with Joe and took him in as well.
All this for what? Terrence had 1bag one him and James had 2. I'm not sure what they got on Joe but it couldn't have been much because Joe left early that day because he didn't feel right. They knew that Gypsy and I were together but yet they only fucked with me and not her. After they let me go I asked one of the cops what was that all about, why did you stop me like that. He said that he saw me talking to Joe, which I admitted to him and that Joe told me to come back in 20minutes which he NEVER said. So I said to the cop "how would you know what he said to me can you read lips"? He said "do you want to get locked up, keep talking and you will" like that's supposed to scare me or something.
I just fucking hate the way they went about it and the way they acted. They acted as if they were busting in on a house with kilos of fucking drugs you know?!
This was truely a example of being at the wrong place at the wrong time!


2 comments:
Oh shit, not Terrance?That's some fucked up shit, huh? Makes you wonder about Joe. I could be wrong but how and why would they roll? Bad scene for sure. Glad you guys are ok. Drop it like it's hot...
It seems like the cops are always harrassing you about something! I remember reading a few of your posts in the past about running into asshole cops.
Don't you hate how they think that they can do whatever the fuck they want?
I would've been so paranoid and nervous after ganking those Loreal lipsticks... good thing you played it cool! It's hard to keep cool when you're being hassled by the cops all the time.
& that white hot chocolate looks so good! I'm definitely going to head over to Dunkin Donuts when I have a chance. Yummm :)
Post a Comment