Check it out!
Now this is my kind of take out!
Did she REALLY think she was going to get away with that? Maybe in a detox or something but not a fucking Prison!
I do have to give her props for trying something new and different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Where do you hide the hypodermics if you like nachos???
Wouldn't it be great if you could order that at Taco Bell??? Haha.. that would be amazing. Cheap, no hassle with inflated prices and shady dealers... hey, I can dream!!
That's weird about the whole "sour diesel" thing.. A day after I read that entry, my sister came up to me and said "I got some REALLY, REALLY good weed!" And she pulled it out of her bra and told me it was called Sour Diesel. Which is is a really weird name for weed if you ask me...
Now what are the chances of me getting it and then your sister getting it 2days later or whatever.
I guess thats whats running around.
Oh and to top it off the pot wasnt even that fucking good.
I'm tempted to go to Taco Bell right fuckin now, damn!
Post a Comment