
First off let me say a BIG thank you for those that said a prayer
or kept me in your thoughts
with whats been going on at my moms house.
The workers came over at about 8:30am today and they came with the big ass machines and drilled 4 big holes in my street, sidewalk, and garden. After replacing the pipe they got done at around 4:oopm. It was a big ass job and they did it well. We had the best of the best doing it and I am happy with what they have done.
Gypsy had alot of running around to do today. She had to go to the dry cleaners to drop off some things because were going to a Party that her company is throwing for X-mas. Then she had to go to the dentist and then to work at 3:oopm. On her way to the cleaners she ran into this grimy fuck named Pepp. Pepp is a walking pharmacy, he sells Xanax, catapress, weed, dope, and crack. Gypsy wanted to get some weed for herself and asked what he had. He said he had dimes of "sour diesel", whatever the fuck that is, and showed them to her. Now if its one thing my wife knows its her fucking weed. This dude is trying to sell nickels off as dimes when there smaller then mice shit. So my wife told him either you give me 2 for 10 or I'm not giving you shit plain and simple! So he went on complaining how he would be short if he did but he gave it to her. Then he went on and on about how he pays $4,000 per pound of weed and where he lives and all this and that.
Now Gypsy told me all this over the phone so when I saw Pepp his first words to me were "Did you see your wife today". "No not yet" I said.
"do you know where shes at". "She should be on her way to work by now"
He came out with some bullshit that he gave my wife a short for 5bucks and he needs it.
I said "my wife told me that she TOLD you that she was only going to give to 10 if you gave her 2 of those small as nickels you got"! His face went white!
"No....ummmm....I meant that by giving her the bag I'm going to be short and if you could maybe front me the 3.....5bucks till I see you next"
I told him your dealing all that shit and you aint got 5bucks to put in from another fucking product? WTF kinda lame shit is that?!
"Na.........ummmmmm.....its that the....urrr...umm..weed is $6,ooo per pound and"
I stopped him in mid-sentence
"I thought it was $4,ooo per pound"
He was now whiter than me! This fucking ASSHOLE!
he didn't know what to say after that. He THOUGHT in his lil pea head that me and wife because we hadn't seen each other yet that we hadn't spoken and I was going to believe that he gave her a short and give him the rest of the money.
Now let me point out all the things he did wrong
He THOUGHT he could get over on me when that rarely happens if ever.
He THOUGHT me and my wife didn't talk to each other.
He THOUGHT I was going to simply take his word that my wife owed him money.
He doesn't know that my wife doesn't borrow anything from anyone and neither do I. I would rather do without then ask one of these fucks for anything, and frankly were not that bad off to really want for anything.
I mean me and Gypsy try our best not get get into the mix of this shit and all the BS that comes with being on a program.
If we do hang out we stay by ourselves and maybe 1 or 2 other people and mind our own. No matter what you do these muthafuckas are so miserable that they will say or do anything to bring you down with them.
I hate when anyone thinks that they can get over on me and love it when I prove them fucking wrong.
Why because I'm white, because I'm a female or because I'm not over fucking 40?? Don't let any of that fool you, I have been in this game too dam long and seen alot and been threw alot to let a scum like this nigga Pepp get over on me or my fucking wife.


4 comments:
I hate that he has my screen name!!! =( I am a WAY cooler Pepp anyways!
I hope that everything at your moms works out and that they get that shit fixed fast!!!
Sounds like Pepp isn't the brightest bulb on the Xmas tree this season.
He is soooooo "Don't hate the playa, hate the game"....etc.
His ass should learn to hustle BETTER to play his lame ass games.
Hes just a DICK and THINKS he can con anyone and everyone! Fuck that it takes alot to get me on something!
Peppa dont you worry hes not even worthy of your name huny!
I wished I'd been a fly on the wall for that one, hahaha!
Post a Comment