
Wow 3 days in a row of posting I think this is a record for me blogging....LOL
Well I have good news to day we have a BRAND NEW boiler. We have heat and hot water and its Pumping!!
Last night I went to my mother because like I posted it was her birthday and I got her what I said I was going to get her and boy O boy was she surprised. She was crying tears of joy and that made me happy because I knew how happy I made her.
My sister called her and I'm sure she mailed her a card and its just going to come late. If she doesn't then I have more faith in her then I thought and shes a real fucking asshole.
My brother didn't even CALL HER!!! Can you fucking believe that shit???
I KNOW that hurt my mother so much and for that fact I wanted to go and fucking beat the living SHIT outta him because like I said I know how much it hurt her.
I was going to call him in the morning when I woke up because I slept over and we had dinner together and my mother didn't want me to call because she wanted to see how long it would take him to remember for him to call her.
She said "he remembered his fathers birthday what was it to remember mine and just call me", ughhhh when she said that it made me wanna hurt him EVEN MORE!!!!
I swear this is breaking up our family even more then it was before. I mean we were never a tight family. The song that always reminds me of my family is "FAMILY PORTRAIT" by "PINK"
Just the words, if you don't know the song then listen to them and it is pretty close to painting a picture of what my family was like only it was 100x worse.
Hey no ones family is perfect but growing up with a scumbag gambler & alcoholic father why would beat the shit outta me for nothing is pretty FUCKED no???
I certainly think so.
I don't know if I'm a addict because of it or not who's to ever say. I know I was running the streets and getting high to get away from my house and the shit that was going on in it so I know that, then just got too deep too fast. Liked running the streets, liked hanging out, liked getting high......as so goes the start of my addiction.....


No comments:
Post a Comment