Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Dont Get It

Thanks everyone for there comments on my last post.
To day I'm going to post a little on the subject of family.
See what sucks is today is my moms birthday and like I said in the above post what I was going to get for her and I did and I'm also going to spend the night with her and we are going to eat diner together and I KNOW just me being there makes her fucking day but I went out of my way for her as I try to do each year because she has done so much for me.
Now here it is 6 PM and my older sister and older brother haven't even CALLED her yet. What the FUCK type shit is that?! Who raised you, you fucking motherfucking scumbags?!?!
See my mother knows how I am and she doesn't want me to say anything to them or to fight with them because if her and I'm like "ma I can only take but so much before I explode"
I know for a FACT they are waiting for my mother to pass to see what she has left them in her will. I know that when she finally does pass and God PLEASE let it be many many moons from now that that's when they will come out of the woodwork and see what was left to them.
When my mom was at the hospital when she first got diagnosed with diabetes my brother went to see her once, and my sister didn't even come down and see not a one time. Me, I went EVERYDAY faithfully after my clinic and would sit with her and do crosswords and watch TV just do whatever to pass the time.
It just so happens that she was in the hospital on Mother Day and I was the ONLY one who got her something and who came to see her and spend time with her.
You don't know how much it KILLS me to know that they are hurting my mother SO FUCKING MUCH!
I know that when she is gone there going to be sorry for the time they lost out on her.
I think that the fact that they both chose to stick to my father side played a big part as well. Why would you even talk to that man for? He was a gambler a alcoholic, and he used to throw us beating for no fucking reason. Shit and that's not even the HALF of the shit I went threw as a child but that's another blog. I think I have blogged about my father before I have to go back and check.
Anyways bottom line hes a fucking lowlife motherfucker and he doesn't deserve my piss if he was on fire and yet my sister and brother chose to talk to him, and visit with him and send him cards and so on. So WTF is so hard about doing the same for your mother?
I'm sorry but I don't get it and NEVER will!
Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holidays.
Stay Up Everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gypsy is a very lucky lady. Hell, she'd have to be to have a partner like you.

Keep your head up and don't let the shit drag you down.

Lou said...

You can only keep your side of the street clean.
Be there for your Mom because you love her & it is the right thing to do.

sKILLz said...

Thanks Vaughn! I love her just the same if not more!

sKILLz said...

Thanks Lou I REALLY try.
Yo do you know that my brother didnt even CALL HER?!?!?
WTF???
I KNOW that hurt her soo fucking much and I wanna go smash his face!!!

Powered By Blogger